So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

nytflyr

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I was just telling Awsome Wife aboit the tool vendor and she she gave me a list.  A large list.  So, I will need to ensure I have space in my checked luggage.

Don't forget about USPS flat rate boxes.  Might save you some hassle at the airport.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

So. I'm adopting a cat today. I'm waiting on an answer from my friend about cat sitting during reapercon, but if shes not able to, i might not end up coming. Not going to fly with a cat - heard too many horror stories.

Get an automatic feeder.  We leave our two cats with a full feeder (make sure batteries are fresh) and a full bowl+1 of water for every day we will be gone.  We can't get someone to stay and look after the cats, but usually can get someone to check once or twice during the week to make sure they have water and haven't burned the house down. 

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Get an automatic feeder.  We leave our two cats with a full feeder (make sure batteries are fresh) and a full bowl+1 of water for every day we will be gone.  We can't get someone to stay and look after the cats, but usually can get someone to check once or twice during the week to make sure they have water and haven't burned the house down. 

Shes still just a kitten, so she needs daily attention. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, rawlkeer said:

I thought I had seen a schedule of factory tours, but I can't find it. Does anyone know if there are tours on Sunday? If so, I might cancel the game I was going to run so I can do that instead

Last year the tour schedule was:

Th: 1:30pm, 4pm

Fri: 10am, 1:30pm, 4pm

Sat: 10am, 1:30pm, 4pm

Sun: 10am, 1:30pm

Different topic, finished up my gencon prep and submission tonight, which means that anything I do starting tomorrow will be once again for Reapercon!  (I've done a little assembly and painting for Reaper, but have a long ways to go...).

• Like 3

I finally got plane tickets.  Was waffling because I've been having health issues but hubby really needs some more fun vacation time and he enabled me.  (I have a really awesome husband.)  

Hoping to find one of those refurbished vortex mixers in the vendor area, my poor arms can't handle shaking up all my paint!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

I finally got plane tickets.  Was waffling because I've been having health issues but hubby really needs some more fun vacation time and he enabled me.  (I have a really awesome husband.)  

Hoping to find one of those refurbished vortex mixers in the vendor area, my poor arms can't handle shaking up all my paint!

You know I thought long and hard about one of those last year so I might actually get one as well this year. Im also excited to see what vendors are different this year as well! 

• Like 3

The vortex mixer (or similar) was the best recommendation to me for the painting hobby. 10-20 seconds on the device and my paints are nice and mixed. For those dying paints that need reviving, 1 minute or more. Definitely saves my arm from all that unnecessary shaking.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

If you dont get it at the Con, Robert is a extremely fast shopper when doing mail (err net) ordering. 

Prob the best thing I "bought" at the Con last year.

• Like 5