Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

So... who's ready for ReaperCon 2019?

At airport... still about 80 mins still take off. About hour until boarding... then layover then to DFW. Yay! Getting closer! 

@Echoside_ is attempting to register for games as we wait. 

Safe travels everyone! See yall there! 

• Like 5

My ride showed up early. Which is much preferred to the opposite. A bit of hurried packing later and I am waiting at the bus stop. I also forgot my rock. I think... Maybe I will find it later. Who knows. 

So excited! It's almost here! 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Arrived.  Brought a pile of K-Cups thinking we'd have a Keurig in the room, but the coffeemaker uses the teabag-looking pods and not K-cups..  A search for more pods proved fruitless, so we solved the issue by buying a coffeemaker at wal-mart.  This is my travel coffeemaker now.

Put it in the action at the end of the con? 

8 hours ago, OneBoot said:

*sudden realization*

I FORGOT MY SHINY ROCK FOR @Ludo D:

Also my purple kitty hat. 

...Maybe I could sculpt and paint a rock? :unsure: I could paint it real shiny too. 

--Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Y'all are already my best friends. If you forgot your rock, I'll allow super grandiose stories about how it was the most interesting rock in the world but it was stolen after after a long cinematic fight with blu goblins.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Waiting to board....  there soon.  Right now hoping the box with my minis will fit in the overhead bin.....

I'm going to go with skill and engineering poweress rather than dumb luck but the fit was perfect.  San inch more in any dimension and it wouldn't have worked,  but it did.  See everyone soon!

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 5

Viridius chilling on my desk at work. I'm driving from work to the convention center this evening and I don't trust it to not get near spontaneous combustion temperatures in my car today no matter what the weathermen sayIMG_20190828_095743830.thumb.jpg.a333582c21c332111a704efe6e0cc3e5.jpg

• Like 6

Grrr. So, missed the bus because apparently it stops in a different place than all the other busses and different from the marker on the greyhound map. There are no signs indicating this. Called greyhound and now have a new ticket for this afternoon meaning I get there about midnight :zombie:

One of these years things have to go smoothly, right? 

• Sad 11