Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

50317, Zombie Miners

Mining is a perfect job for the Living Impaired. Your Mostly Dead Miners are BEAUTIFULLY painted & based creations, ready to labor in the bowels of the Earth. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good stuff, and appropriate for Labor Day! These fellas look like they could work as not-yet-dead miners as well. Like the colors!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your comments everyone. @Rigel You're perfectly right, I was thinking the same while painting them. Painted with other colors they would look like miners just tired. They are certainly dead at work, not long ago and continue their toil, even in the afterlife.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      From the Bones 4 core set, this is the subset called "Classic Horror", #130 through #135.
      A take on some of the monsters of the 1930's Universal movies series fame, with both male and female counterparts. I based the Mummy on a 35x25mm base as his integral base was both scenic and rather wide and I did not want to cut it down. The others are based on 30mm round lipped bases.

Click for more pics

• By Maledrakh
      This mini is called "Vorvorlaka" and is from the Bones 3 kickstarter, Graveyard expansion. I based it on a 30mm lipped base.

The obligatory size comparisons...

77631 Vorvorlaka
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Graveyard expansion
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      30mm base
      available from reapermini.com

Here shown with Reaper 80068 Victorians and North Star's Pulp Heroes: The Film Crew sculpted by Bob Murch
      click the pic to enlarge

• By Maledrakh
      Two out of three "Victorians" .These are from the Bones 3 kickstarter, Mythos expansion, and called "Victorians". 

The colour schemes are inspired by the "town walk" outfits of Mina and Vlad in 1992 movie Bram Stoker's Dracula.

...and for some reason these are in a smaller scale than most other reaper minis.

80068 Victorians 
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Mythos expansion
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      25mm 3D printed bases
      available from reapermini.com
    • By Metalchaos
      I took this picture last night while I was fooling around with recently painted models. It's firecracker time! 02771, Lorus Firecracker sculpted by Sandra Garrity vs. 89031, Whispering Tyrant sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The 77531, Graveyard Fence Posts are also from Reaper and were sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. The skull I added on the post is from the 02611 Skulls of 8 races package sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is my take at 89031, Tar-Baphon the Whispering Tyrant sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The 77531, Graveyard Fence Posts are also fron Reaper and were sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.                          
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 104 Guests (See full list)