Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

77310, Water Weird

*** I'll be right over! I'm just going to take a drink from the well***

**** AAARRRGGGHHH!!!****

Awesome!

• Haha 2

After receiving an advice on this model, I decided to go ahead and add white foam and seal the water part with a coat of gloss varnish. And, I really like the result. It's simple but help bring out all the details.

1898293412_77310WaterWeird06.JPG.982d10e811df7d7b4c763a85f1f2569e.JPG

338031488_77310WaterWeird07.JPG.17d4b969e06cb7f0f81f046f7a128d0d.JPG

1257936489_77310WaterWeird08.JPG.e4cb4fe1b6cae9f9d7db7b9d9c8f4812.JPG

162575365_77310WaterWeird09.JPG.ba028727b6adbf84cf225306e87f17ec.JPG

1543911788_77310WaterWeird10.JPG.052bc8141dd8a3e3fb992ab4ab02f25a.JPG

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crissair
      So finally got the courage to post some minis that I have finished over the last few months. Here are some of the Yuan-Ti Nagendra metal minis I have always really liked. I have the archer and halberd still to paint up that I have from my most recent order, but am taking a break from the scaly creatures for a bit. I know I need to work on my highlighting but any other feedback is welcome. 

• By GodOfCheese
      Awesome random encounter, paraphrased:

DM describes a green, toad-like beastie.  It--
      Me: "Is that a GREEN SLAAD?"
      DM: "Well, roll a Knowledge: the Planes..."
      Me: "No, no, I mean does it look like THIS?" [reveals recently-painted Green Slaad]
      The Rogue: "Isn't this like a miniature painter's dream?  Having just the right mini for a completely random encounter?"
      Me: HUGE HAPPY SMILE.

• By Londonrhino
      I am pretty new to the hobby having started painting in February. I finally worked up the courage to post one of my completed projects in the hopes of getting some feedback. So here is my painted Large Earth Elemental  from the Reaper Bones line. Any advise is very welcome as I would very much like to improve! Thanks!

• By Darcstaar
      I painted this large water elemental several months back to fill a gap in my water elemental supply.  It started out translucent blue, but I painted it opaque.  I haven't tried inking the transulcents like others have, I lack the inks, and feel I get good control with opaques.  I wanted a simple beach sand looking base, to suggest he has washed up on the beach to harass sunbathers.  C&C Welcome.

• By Darcstaar
      I painted this up quickly several months back, to swell the ranks of water elementals.  It was translucent blue, but I painted it opaque.  I feel I have more control that way, and don't have the spiffy inks everyone says work so well on the translucent BONES minis.
      C&C Welcome.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)