OneBoot

Welcome, new forum friends!

I can't believe I haven't said hi on this thread. You folks are so welcoming and have made new members feel at home.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Come to me, son of Jor-El! Kneel before Zod!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DelarnTheBard said:

Hello I'm making a return to the forum. Sculpting with zbrush and 3d printing. Making game tiles too!

Welcome to the Forum, have fun!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 7Ninjasinatrenchcoat said:

So I’m not exactly *new* but this account is, and I haven’t posted anything under the old accounts in over a year so I thought I’d reintroduce myself 

I’m Bryan Stiltz (yes, I’m cool with sharing my last name, it’s been all over this website since 2002). I have been Reaperbryan, Doctor Wyrm, and About 7 Ninjas at various times but those accounts are gone or I forgot the login details.  I am a former Reaper employee, having left in 2017. I’m currently unemployed, making ends meet with commission painting and Uber driving. I have a YouTube channel and I’m more active on Facebook than anything but I’m going to try to return to this community again in what free time I can find. 

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

WELCOME BACK!

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, 7Ninjasinatrenchcoat said:

So I’m not exactly *new* but this account is, and I haven’t posted anything under the old accounts in over a year so I thought I’d reintroduce myself 

I’m Bryan Stiltz (yes, I’m cool with sharing my last name, it’s been all over this website since 2002). I have been Reaperbryan, Doctor Wyrm, and About 7 Ninjas at various times but those accounts are gone or I forgot the login details.  I am a former Reaper employee, having left in 2017. I’m currently unemployed, making ends meet with commission painting and Uber driving. I have a YouTube channel and I’m more active on Facebook than anything but I’m going to try to return to this community again in what free time I can find. 

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

BRYAN!

*** Pounces and covers 7Ninjasinatrenchcoat in Wolf slobber****

Awesome to see you return here!

We missed you!

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Dang it, now I have the theme to "Welcome Back Kotter" playing in my head... ::P:

We've missed you around this place!  

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 8