Welcome, new forum friends!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was actively recruiting folks to the forum at ReaperCon, and since I've already noticed some new faces I thought I'd make a thread to say: Welcome welcome! We're glad you could join us!  

So I’m not exactly *new* but this account is, and I haven’t posted anything under the old accounts in over a year so I thought I’d reintroduce myself    I’m Bryan Stiltz (yes, I’m cool with

Yay happy dance class! RC was awesome, and the formunites were super cool. Thanks for being open and welcoming :) now to figure out how to forum...

Posted Images

9 hours ago, 7Ninjasinatrenchcoat said:

I’m pretty sure that’s not likely to happen. I loved my time at Reaper and the family I met there, but sometimes we close those chapters of our lives.

I understand, it's just that this aspect has gone downhill without you.

We shall not speak of this again!

Happy you're here, looking forward to have some deep insightful conversations with you!

You know, about Bacon, squirrels an other important topics.

• Like 5
On 8/22/2019 at 2:35 PM, 7Ninjasinatrenchcoat said:

So I’m not exactly *new* but this account is, and I haven’t posted anything under the old accounts in over a year so I thought I’d reintroduce myself 

I’m Bryan Stiltz (yes, I’m cool with sharing my last name, it’s been all over this website since 2002). I have been Reaperbryan, Doctor Wyrm, and About 7 Ninjas at various times but those accounts are gone or I forgot the login details.  I am a former Reaper employee, having left in 2017. I’m currently unemployed, making ends meet with commission painting and Uber driving. I have a YouTube channel and I’m more active on Facebook than anything but I’m going to try to return to this community again in what free time I can find. 

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

WELCOME HOME, Bryan! It is nice getting a second chance at getting to know you.

• Like 7