Sign in to follow this  
Pochi

Ratpunzel - 77286 - Summer echange

1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

Seriously, you are the master of cute minis. 

Thank you!

27 minutes ago, robinh said:

they are soooo cute !  :wub:  

and this vignette  carries the story perfectly!

Thank you! I had considered extending her hair but the tail was too funny!

• Like 3

The Little Folk are BEAUTIFULLY painted creations. The Tower is WONDERFULLY crafted AND BEAUTIFULLY sceniced & painted. 

Together they make a FANTASTICALLY IMAGINATIVE narrative scene. OUTSTANDINGLY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

so so so cute! I'm thinking I need a new detolf to just put up my mini exchange gifts in a lovely little dust free display

you guys this is sooo awesome in person as well Just totally in love with it.

Thanks so much Pochi!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Guildenstern said:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

so so so cute! I'm thinking I need a new detolf to just put up my mini exchange gifts in a lovely little dust free display

you guys this is sooo awesome in person as well Just totally in love with it.

Thanks so much Pochi!!

Glad you like it! It was fun to make and paint. :wub:

OMG :wub::wub::wub: I knew this was going to be awesome and it most definitely is! It's whimsical, beautiful, such a great idea and you totally nailed it!

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By R2ED
      Doing a little painting to give a gifts.  I'll be basing these little babies next, then putting them in a globe.  It'll be a fun xmas gift to give family.  May end up turning it into an annual if it's enjoyed.  

Next up... basing. 

• By Kikkenass
      For your consideration, I present Kallaguk, Troll King. This model was painted as part of a theme back in March 2020 where green needed to be the primary color for a Twitch streamer I follow. I had a lot of fun with this one trying my best to only use various shades of green. Happy with its result. C&C welcome.  

• By Neptune1999
      Sandra Garrity makes some of my favorite Dwarves, and the detail on this one stood out. It doesn't show up much in the picture, but there are some Norse Futhark runes on the blade of the sword in blue that only appear if I rotate the figure 45% left or right. Also, I love dwarves in green. 

• By Rigel
      Just what it says on the tin. A princess from Cold War Miniatures...a SPACE princess! She looks like she'd fit in with my legions of Zarek, blue-skinned retro conquerors featured elsewhere in the Spacefuture tag. (Mostly Hydra Imperials, but some Reaper Numenera priests as well.)

Here she is on a walk in the Imperial Gardens with her mother (played by Hydra's Empress Xenovia). Not sure the Empress approves of her daughter's choice of stepping-out wear--unlike the populace at large. Alas that looking at a member of the Imperial Houses without permission is punishable by a minimum sentence of execution, going up to some truly unpleasant punishments. It is estimated that Princess Khoshta is the third leading cause of death in the Citadel of Marduk.

• By lazarp
      So I started collecting Slaves to Darknes miniatures because I want to get into Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
      I already bought a bunch of minis of ebay really cheap, some official gw, some avatars of war, and I found a few oldchool chaos heroes from the 90's in the collection of a friend who plays dnd with me. 
      I want to have a deamon prince mini but I'm not really into giving a bazillion euros just to start out at a game, if you get me 
      So I decided to make my own for less than 5 euros.
      I bought two cheap toys, took wings of the dragon and glued them onto the demon, glued the demons arms, torso, head etc. to make him fixed. Filled holes with fimo air. 
      Also made an axe for him out of sprue, cut up plastic and fimo air.
      I didn't have a 60mm base at home and was to lazy to go to the local games club to buy some, so I cut up cardboard, stuck some styrodur, decorative rocks and sand and then spray painted it all.
      When the fimo drys I will spray paint the demon as well and post results  Thanks for reading!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)