Pochi

Ratpunzel - 77286 - Summer echange

1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

Seriously, you are the master of cute minis. 

Thank you!

27 minutes ago, robinh said:

they are soooo cute !  :wub:  

and this vignette  carries the story perfectly!

Thank you! I had considered extending her hair but the tail was too funny!

• Like 3

The Little Folk are BEAUTIFULLY painted creations. The Tower is WONDERFULLY crafted AND BEAUTIFULLY sceniced & painted. 

Together they make a FANTASTICALLY IMAGINATIVE narrative scene. OUTSTANDINGLY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

so so so cute! I'm thinking I need a new detolf to just put up my mini exchange gifts in a lovely little dust free display

you guys this is sooo awesome in person as well Just totally in love with it.

Thanks so much Pochi!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Guildenstern said:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

so so so cute! I'm thinking I need a new detolf to just put up my mini exchange gifts in a lovely little dust free display

you guys this is sooo awesome in person as well Just totally in love with it.

Thanks so much Pochi!!

Glad you like it! It was fun to make and paint. :wub:

OMG :wub::wub::wub: I knew this was going to be awesome and it most definitely is! It's whimsical, beautiful, such a great idea and you totally nailed it!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      So I started collecting Slaves to Darknes miniatures because I want to get into Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
      I already bought a bunch of minis of ebay really cheap, some official gw, some avatars of war, and I found a few oldchool chaos heroes from the 90's in the collection of a friend who plays dnd with me. 
      I want to have a deamon prince mini but I'm not really into giving a bazillion euros just to start out at a game, if you get me 
      So I decided to make my own for less than 5 euros.
      I bought two cheap toys, took wings of the dragon and glued them onto the demon, glued the demons arms, torso, head etc. to make him fixed. Filled holes with fimo air. 
      Also made an axe for him out of sprue, cut up plastic and fimo air.
      I didn't have a 60mm base at home and was to lazy to go to the local games club to buy some, so I cut up cardboard, stuck some styrodur, decorative rocks and sand and then spray painted it all.
      When the fimo drys I will spray paint the demon as well and post results  Thanks for reading!

• By Pingo
      This is the delightful SS18, Dwarf Queen from Oathworn's Sensible Shoes line, sculpted by Michael Lovejoy. I painted her up as a part of a project I called "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs," the WIP thread of which, though incomplete, is here.

She's a sweet princess / queen. I particularly liked the little flower molded into her war hammer. I tried to make her skin look a little darker, but I am not sure that comes across, especially with all that golden hair.

• By Rob Dean
      Not the best pictures, but Warlady asked me about the sizes of various anthropomorphic animals, because I've been working on Burrows and Badgers.

Here's a Reaper mousling with an Oathsworn mouse.  The Oathsworn is a little chunky, but the mousling is even more exaggerated.  I'm not sure that I'd mix them.  They are similar in height, though.

I have two Darksword Critter Kingdom figures.  This hedgehog bard is also exaggerated compared to the Oathsworn, but possibly in a reasonable range for size.  My other Darksword figure is a penguin rogue, so I know he won't fit in.   All of the Darksword figures are approximately the same size, so if you can live with the mix of styles, it looks like B&B "medium" sized beasts (e.g. hedgehogs, squirrels, weasels) would be the best bet for compatibility.

If anyone else has additional pictures, please post!

• By Dr.Bedlam
      At the school where I work, the librarian has been most accommodating towards my kids' fantasy gaming and interest in fantasy topics. Furthermore, said librarian is a bit of a closet fantasy fan herself, actually having sat in on a few gaming sessions with the kids, and provided resources, and so on. I wanted to do something nice for her for the end of the school year, and I find that a neat little surprise does wonders for anyone's attitude of a Monday morning... particularly a Monday in which one is looking at the horrible grind of that Last Week Of School With Kids. So I whipped up a little thank you surprise.

One begins with a stock Mouseling, painted, a little cakestand display I got when the craft joint clearanced 'em after Christmas, a wooden disc for a base, some simple basing materials, and a pewter charm. She Who Dances With Mouselings is into beading, and happened to see this little sign among the beads and charms at another hobby crafting place, and promptly said, "You're buying this. Or rather, I'm buying this. You can do something with this." The charm is as shown; all I did was paint it. You see before you perhaps twenty minutes' work, not counting the time it took to paint the mouseling.

So She Who Dances With Mouselings looks upon it and says, "I WANT ONE OF THOSE! We're going back to the craft store and get ALL those little signs! There was one about kissing frogs; that'd go with the Princess mouseling, right? And what other ones were there...?"

So I guess I'll have to start work on another one next weekend...
    • By Pochi
      I had paint day today and wanted to paint something I could finish pretty quickly since I will be leaving for vacation. I chose the mouseling sorcerer. Had some fun with him! Here is Dumble Doormouse!

• Who's Online   43 Members, 1 Anonymous, 87 Guests (See full list)