Sign in to follow this  
TaleSpinner

03655: Iron Cobra and Chest

It's splendid, knowing you also sculpted it makes it even more remarkable. I need to paint mine now. I bought one probably four years ago and never took time to paint it. I think I will paint it as a cooper cobra with red shading.

You're right about the warm colors of the pictures, it's probably due to the red base that saturates this part of the color specter. Maybe you can try to have color cardboards in the picture when you take your shots. You can then crop your pictures and have the color cardboards removed from the final cut. I don't know if it would change anything, but it doesn’t hurt to try.

Congrats for the medal. :winkthumbs:

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Tiny, so tiny...

She slither down,
      Kev!
    • By dice4hire
      I did the dragon for Dragons Don't Share as a metallic test for my Ma'al Drakar I just posted pics of. Overall I am happy with him, and am glad I covered the body Aged Pewter with Adamantium Black.

• By Gargs
      Hopefully an easy question regarding NMM. I hear a lot of talk about doing NMM vs. TMM but my question is, what are the advantages of NMM over TMM? I know that typically, NMM will likely take a bit longer than TMM (unless I am just misinformed) but the main advantage that jumps out at me is that NMM are better on your brushes, which I suppose could mean that you can use better brushes with it, which in turn may yield a better result. I'm guessing there's more to it than that though so I am curious as to what everyone's thoughts on it were. Are they simply that much better once you get the hang of it? Is it just for the challenge/enjoyment aspect of doing it with NMM? Something else?

I'm not really sure that I'm ready to try tackling it yet anyway but am just curious as to what can be done with them and if its something worth putting into the ole idea file so to speak. As a beginner, using TMM has certainly been nice for creating that metallic feel but I see enough comments on NMM that I'm guessing I'm also missing something. ;)
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Herpetologists agree... She slither down!

Kev!
      P.S. Click the pic to examine the flaws in all their glory...
    • By peepster1976
      Cobra finished, liked the model alotta, so it moved up on the "to-do ladder". 
      It's 90% airbrush, just started using one, so very happy with it. 
      Base is from scibor 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 88 Guests (See full list)