starwarsgeek

ReaperCon '18 swag bag *online version*

From the product description:  "This ReaperCon 2018 Swag Bag features two front pockets, the RC18 Rinse Cup, a Reaper U Notepad, RC18 Sophie, the 2018 Convention Mousling, RC18 Dungeon Dweller Jalarak Leadbarrels mini, RC18 MSP Colors, 03915 Thregan Helmsplitter of the Duskwardens Dreadmere faction, and a cool RC18 Pen. And while supplies last we'll throw in some extra goodies from our favorite sponsors!"  

It does not look like it includes the bonus bundle, but the price of just the miniatures listed gets you pretty close to $50.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, HenryRequiem said:

Is it already sold out? Or is it not available yet? (I see the listing, but 0 stock)

We sold out today of what was already made. We are building more swag bags now and will be up on our website to purchase tomorrow at 10AM

Edited by ReaperAHawk
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 9

2 hours ago, ReaperAHawk said:

We sold out today of what was already made. We are building more swag bags now and will be up on our website to purchase tomorrow at 10AM

Now I have to figure out time zones. Went to sleep last night refreshing the page to see if it was up, checked first thing this morning to find it had sold out. :upside:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MissMelons said:

F5 f5 f5

Always trying to bring the house down!  Keep calm!  Hoping you and @Harrek get a chance to grab at least one.  I got a few things for him first day of the con but he was mainly wanting con exclusive stuff.

• Sad 2