starwarsgeek

ReaperCon '18 swag bag *online version*

7 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Also Bright Silver, Shadowed Silver, and Sky Steel, which I determined were the Swag Bag colors. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

I re-labeled my Sky Steel as "ReaperBryan" Steel that year. Due to Bryan, said too. I think it was his color or he suggested. I made a label & everything. ::D:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, haldir said:

I re-labeled my Sky Steel as "ReaperBryan" Steel that year. Due to Bryan, said too. I think it was his color or he suggested. I made a label & everything. ::D:

Same here! :lol:It's one of my favoritest metallics, which is why I wanted more. But then I remembered I have two bottles, and I shouldn't be greedy. :lol:

Here's my ReaperCon paints list since 2014 (I couldn't find the details of what paints were in which bag for 2016 and 2017, and I'm tired of digging lol):

HALL OF FAME BANQUET
Deadrose Red
Bubblegum Pink
Christmas Wreath
Powederburn Brown
Pirate Gold
Carnival Purple

ARTIST BANQUET
Clouded Sea
Clockwork Brass
Big Top Red
Ginger Cookie
Breast Cancer Awareness Pink
Reptilian Green

SWAG BAG
Cactus Flower
Desert Sky
Rattlesnake Leather

REAPERCON BANQUET
Sophie Silver
Clockwork Brass
Frontier Blue

HALL OF FAME BANQUET 
Briar Rose
Spring Green
Pirate Gold

GOLD LEVEL TICKET HOLDERS
Rich Green
Aquamarine Blue
Big Top Red

SWAG BAG
Bright Silver
Shadowed Silver
Sky Steel

Drow Nipple Pink (free from Anne)

SWAG BAG? 
Ghostly Moss
Corporeal Shadow
Gothic Crimson

VIP BAG? 
Golden Glow
Pumpkin Orange
Spectral White

Prom-night Pink (purchase)
Stark Naked (purchase)
Morning After Blues (purchase)

Retro Slate
Retro Emerald
Retro Elderberry

Retro Red Steel
Retro Frost Satin
Retro Gold Silk

VIP PACK
Troll hide
Orc skin
Goblin skin
Kobold scale
Ogre skin
Gnoll pelt

Vampiric mist
Succubus kiss
Eldritch purple
Dungeon grey
Cursed gold
Skeleton key

SWAG BAG
Ashen Rose
Black Indigo
Bruise Purple

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Edited by OneBoot
holy extra spaces Batman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Aww, missed it. I went out today with my Dad to try and cheer him up. He's been so down. Gotta say, it was really cool of Ron to put the old swag up in the shop. I've managed to get three Swag Bags so far, so I've been pretty lucky. Other than the sweet con paints and miniatures, I really like the Reaper notebooks. Been using them for a few years to record the colors I use when painting. They're super handy. The notes saved my tuchus a few times after taking a long painting break, then trying to go back and finish a figure that was half painted. I had always wanted to keep a painting journal, but never started one until getting the ReaperU notepad in the Swag. 

• Like 8

On 9/18/2018 at 1:48 PM, Darsc Zacal said:

I did get sent last years paint triad so I’ve already emailed in my request to Reaper to be sent the 2018 triad

Fingers crossed that Reaper still has stock.

And Reaper has responded and the correct replacement triad has already had its postage applied and should be on its way to me soon.:winkthumbs:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I missed out as well, but such is life ^_^  I've got enough of a backlog sitting here for the moment

Pretty sure that all the figures that were in my swag bag (from Reaper) are for sale on the website right now.  So, not really missing anything but some paint and a few promotional items. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Pretty sure that all the figures that were in my swag bag (from Reaper) are for sale on the website right now.  So, not really missing anything but some paint and a few promotional items. 

Exclusive paint is always nice to get one's paws on.. . Well, until it goes from a "this is nice for special occasions" paint to "it's one I absolutely LOVE!" >.>;;;

• Like 5

4 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Here's my ReaperCon paints list since 2014 (I couldn't find the details of what paints were in which bag for 2016 and 2017, and I'm tired of digging lol)

For what it's worth, these were probably the swag bag paints for 2017:

Retro Slate
Retro Emerald
Retro Elderberry

(I wasn't there last year but they were still selling this triad pack at the Reaper store at the con this year.  Someone told me the retro metallics were the VIP paints.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Received the replacement 2018 triad today!

Only took 9 days to get here which is pretty quick, All things considered.

Thanks Reaper! ::D:

• Like 9

I got my replacement set today!

It should have been here on friday, but some muppet at the central sorting office outside of Oslo decided to ship the package to the other end of the country, so it got delayed by a day. And no, they don't deliver mail on saturdays.

I particularly like the Ashen Rose paint. 

• Like 4