starwarsgeek

ReaperCon '18 swag bag *online version*

9 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

That sounds like fun, but I'd never survive the trip to the con. I don't travel very well. It would be amazing to see all of the various professionally painted display and contest minis in person though. 

I'm sure there will be many, many pictures of the Pug Horde

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Interesting...  was refreshing and notice the in stock count was no longer zero, but the first change I saw was it at 36.  Jumped on it very quickly as I thought they were going fast  as in seconds.  Finished the purchase and notice there were then 42 available.  Talk about a sigh or relief.  :)

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, oracle said:

Interesting...  was refreshing and notice the in stock count was no longer zero, but the first change I saw was it at 36.  Jumped on it very quickly as I thought they were going fast  as in seconds.  Finished the purchase and notice there were then 42 available.  Talk about a sigh or relief.  :)

Hmmm...

Could have been an over enthusiastic person sitting in a restaurant in the middle of eating his, or her, burger and not seeing their cart update so hit the swag bag tab 1 or 2 or 7, too many times until they corrected themselves.

:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

26 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Hmmm...

Could have been an over enthusiastic person sitting in a restaurant in the middle of eating his, or her, burger and not seeing their cart update so hit the swag bag tab 1 or 2 or 7, too many times until they corrected themselves.

:ph34r:

OR like I did yesterday.  Added one...then debated on it for a while...and decided to not do it and contacted someone I saw on here that missed out and released it from bag as they were "refreshing like a man possessed". 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Snagged one!

And found that if you happen to have $AU selected it will still get you free Worldwide shipping if you buy enough stuff... 

(Which I just may have done... )

• Like 7

Received my swag bag today. Just want to give everyone else a warning. The Pathfinder hardcover smelled slightly musty when I went to inspect the contents of the bag. Upon closer examination the last couple of pages are damp and have mold. Everything else in the bag is dry and mold free so I assume Reaper must have received the book stock in this condition. Luckily I could care less about PF. Just wanted to give others a heads-up.

• Sad 9

I managed to snag one yesterday, which I was quite happy about, since I really wanted those paints....  And a "proper" paint cup - Paw Patrol is cute and all, but I want a more themed one (as to why Paw Patrol it was that or two really terrible designs at the dollar store)...  It'll be my metallics paint cup once the swag bag comes in ^_^

• Like 6

My bag came today.  Unfortunately the paints were not this years. They were the retro set from last year.  Kinda the reason I got the bag given you could get the figures separately.  I emailed them, will see what happens.

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

52 minutes ago, Harrek said:

My bag came today.  Unfortunately the paints were not this years. They were the retro set from last year.  Kinda the reason I got the bag given you could get the figures separately.  I emailed them, will see what happens.

Same here. Also last year's notebook. Little disappointed as I really liked the new colors, but they do have limited supplies.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Harrek said:

Also the same here. And also the same reason I get the bag over individual figures.

• Like 1