starwarsgeek

ReaperCon '18 swag bag *online version*

Hmmm...  I wonder which set I'll get then.  Both have 2/3 that I like, but it would be epic to magically get both! :P  ...Because Bruised Purple and Black Indigo are awesome looking, but so are Retro Slate and Retro Elderwhatever  (I say whatever since I can't read the whole bottle in pics some have posted, lol)

Kind of wish there had been an option to purchase the 2017 or 2018 sets...  Maybe something for next year for those that can't attend, and aren't as lucky about acquiring the online swag bag? ^_^

• Like 4

12 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Kind of wish there had been an option to purchase the 2017 or 2018 sets...  Maybe something for next year for those that can't attend, and aren't as lucky about acquiring the online swag bag? ^_^

I know someone who has 3 sets of the 2018 paints heading his way tomorrow.  Just saying... :)

• Like 6

23 hours ago, K2h2m3 said:

Received my swag bag today. Just want to give everyone else a warning. The Pathfinder hardcover smelled slightly musty when I went to inspect the contents of the bag. Upon closer examination the last couple of pages are damp and have mold. Everything else in the bag is dry and mold free so I assume Reaper must have received the book stock in this condition. Luckily I could care less about PF. Just wanted to give others a heads-up.

I'll need to check my copy, but I don't think mine smelled.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hungerfan said:

I know someone who has 3 sets of the 2018 paints heading his way tomorrow.  Just saying... :)

I'll keep such in mind for when I receive my swag bag, as I won't lie - I kind of want the 2018 and 2017 sets ^_^

• Like 3

3 hours ago, hungerfan said:

Worlds worse ninja.  Just saying .... :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kheprera said:

I'll need to check my copy, but I don't think mine smelled.

My book was in perfect condition.  I would guess a stack of books was on a basement floor somewhere and the bottom one got wet.  :down:  

16 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Hmmm...  I wonder which set I'll get then.  Both have 2/3 that I like, but it would be epic to magically get both! :P  ...Because Bruised Purple and Black Indigo are awesome looking, but so are Retro Slate and Retro Elderwhatever  (I say whatever since I can't read the whole bottle in pics some have posted, lol)

It's Retro Elderberry.  Someone was in a Monty Python mood, apparently.  ::D:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

After going AWOL in the US postal service for a few days, my swag bag has just left Chicago International Distribution Center. I'm guessing that means that its been loaded onto a plane.

I might get it in 3 weeks if I'm really, really lucky ::D:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

It's Retro Elderberry.  Someone was in a Monty Python mood, apparently.  ::D:

That would have been my guess, but one never knows sometimes :p ^_^;;;;

• Like 2

11 hours ago, hungerfan said:

I envy that man as I do few others.

• Like 1

I sure hope the 2018 paint is in mine. My ninja picked up the 2017 paint for me... lol.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I'll keep such in mind for when I receive my swag bag, as I won't lie - I kind of want the 2018 and 2017 sets ^_^

Oh I am not the one with 3 sets....I sent 3 off to someone. Sorry for the confusion. 

• Like 3

We got two bags and both had last year's con paints. Considering that it was the only thing in the bag that we wanted besides the Sophie's, we paid $100 for stuff we didn't want when we could have just bought the Sophie's for $40 and called it. Gonna have the wife send an email and get a refund. No es bueno.

• Sad 2

29 minutes ago, Mr Melons said:

We got two bags and both had last year's con paints. Considering that it was the only thing in the bag that we wanted besides the Sophie's, we paid $100 for stuff we didn't want when we could have just bought the Sophie's for $40 and called it. Gonna have the wife send an email and get a refund. No es bueno.

I wonder if they plain ran out of 2018 paints or if they made a mistake filling the bags.  My swag bag contained the 2018 paint triad.  However, I noticed the part number (09898) on the blister pack is the same as the 2017 triad, which makes me wonder.  Looking forward to Reaper's response to the issue.

• Like 6