Jump to content

ReaperCon '18 swag bag *online version*


starwarsgeek
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hmmm...  I wonder which set I'll get then.  Both have 2/3 that I like, but it would be epic to magically get both! :P  ...Because Bruised Purple and Black Indigo are awesome looking, but so are Retro Slate and Retro Elderwhatever  (I say whatever since I can't read the whole bottle in pics some have posted, lol)

 

Kind of wish there had been an option to purchase the 2017 or 2018 sets...  Maybe something for next year for those that can't attend, and aren't as lucky about acquiring the online swag bag? ^_^

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Kind of wish there had been an option to purchase the 2017 or 2018 sets...  Maybe something for next year for those that can't attend, and aren't as lucky about acquiring the online swag bag? ^_^

 

I know someone who has 3 sets of the 2018 paints heading his way tomorrow.  Just saying... :)

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, K2h2m3 said:

Received my swag bag today. Just want to give everyone else a warning. The Pathfinder hardcover smelled slightly musty when I went to inspect the contents of the bag. Upon closer examination the last couple of pages are damp and have mold. Everything else in the bag is dry and mold free so I assume Reaper must have received the book stock in this condition. Luckily I could care less about PF. Just wanted to give others a heads-up.

 

I'll need to check my copy, but I don't think mine smelled.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kheprera said:

 

I'll need to check my copy, but I don't think mine smelled.

 

My book was in perfect condition.  I would guess a stack of books was on a basement floor somewhere and the bottom one got wet.  :down:  

 

16 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Hmmm...  I wonder which set I'll get then.  Both have 2/3 that I like, but it would be epic to magically get both! :P  ...Because Bruised Purple and Black Indigo are awesome looking, but so are Retro Slate and Retro Elderwhatever  (I say whatever since I can't read the whole bottle in pics some have posted, lol)

 

It's Retro Elderberry.  Someone was in a Monty Python mood, apparently.  ::D:

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We got two bags and both had last year's con paints. Considering that it was the only thing in the bag that we wanted besides the Sophie's, we paid $100 for stuff we didn't want when we could have just bought the Sophie's for $40 and called it. Gonna have the wife send an email and get a refund. No es bueno.

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Mr Melons said:

We got two bags and both had last year's con paints. Considering that it was the only thing in the bag that we wanted besides the Sophie's, we paid $100 for stuff we didn't want when we could have just bought the Sophie's for $40 and called it. Gonna have the wife send an email and get a refund. No es bueno.

I wonder if they plain ran out of 2018 paints or if they made a mistake filling the bags.  My swag bag contained the 2018 paint triad.  However, I noticed the part number (09898) on the blister pack is the same as the 2017 triad, which makes me wonder.  Looking forward to Reaper's response to the issue.

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...