starwarsgeek

ReaperCon '18 swag bag *online version*

Just now, ReaperAHawk said:

Okay, so here's our "official" response:

Whoops!

We were in such a post-ReaperCon rush mode that when we grabbed the tub of triad paints for the Swag Bag, we grabbed the wrong tub. Which happened to be a tub with 2017 leftovers - which is unusual, as we rarely have leftover paints from any ReaperCons.

Oopsie.

Sorry. We'd never pull a bait-and-switch on you guys. This was just an honest mistake.

So, if you are one of the unfortunate few who got the 2017 Triad, just contact [email protected] and let Customer Support know you would like to get the 2018 Triad. We'll send those out at no charge. And you can keep the 2017 as a "We're Sorry!" bonus.

Note to all you greedy little goblins out there: you'll need to supply your order number on the invoice that your Swag Bag came with. 

Tricksy hobbits.

Thanks for the quick response!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ReaperAHawk said:

Whoops!

We were in such a post-ReaperCon rush mode that when we grabbed the tub of triad paints for the Swag Bag, we grabbed the wrong tub. Which happened to be a tub with 2017 leftovers - which is unusual, as we rarely have leftover paints from any ReaperCons.

Oopsie.

Sorry. We'd never pull a bait-and-switch on you guys. This was just an honest mistake.

So, if you are one of the unfortunate few who got the 2017 Triad, just contact [email protected] and let Customer Support know you would like to get the 2018 Triad. We'll send those out at no charge. And you can keep the 2017 as a "We're Sorry!" bonus.

Note to all you greedy little goblins out there: you'll need to supply your order number on the invoice that your Swag Bag came with. 

Tricksy hobbits.

Thanks for the quick and detailed response!

• Like 4

For fans of Castles and Crusades, there's a 25% rebate promo code for Troll Lords Games at the end of the Swag Bag adventure.

Don't know if the code was good only during ReaperCon or ongoing.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, ReaperAHawk said:

Whoops!

Oopsie.

Tricksy hobbits.

*sends hugs* I dunno which is in mine yet, but I'm glad to know you got our backs! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, ReaperAHawk said:

Tricksy hobbits.

Madam, despite my reputation for filling my loot sack with paint, I can assure you I would never so abuse Reaper's generosity.

I will wait for it to reach its rightful recipients, and then steal it.

• Haha 19

On 9/8/2018 at 9:31 PM, Harrek said:

My bag came today.  Unfortunately the paints were not this years. They were the retro set from last year.  Kinda the reason I got the bag given you could get the figures separately.  I emailed them, will see what happens.

Retro Slate and Retro emerald are some of my new favorite colors.. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Retro Slate and Retro emerald are some of my new favorite colors.. 

They are some rather pretty looking colours, that's for sure. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Went ahead with a Swag Bag. Makes the cost of Reapercon Sophie more bearable, considering I get several other minis, paints, etc. I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about, having never gotten one before.

If you're a fan of exclusive paint colors then the swag bag is the only way to get the ReaperCon colors.  Sometimes they're just novel, but sometimes it seems like everyone is suddenly using an exclusive color that you can't buy.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, LittleBluberry said:

If you're a fan of exclusive paint colors then the swag bag is the only way to get the ReaperCon colors.  Sometimes they're just novel, but sometimes it seems like everyone is suddenly using an exclusive color that you can't buy.  

Agreed.  I've also been told I can be a little obsessive with it comes to being a completionist.  Got to have all the colors and the exclusives.  Still bugs me that I haven't been able to get track down all the Heavy Gear Blitz colors.

• Like 4

Being in Western Canada it could be weeks before I know if I received the correct paint.

Fingers crossed I did or that there will still be paint available for exchange if I don’t.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Agreed.  I've also been told I can be a little obsessive with it comes to being a completionist.  Got to have all the colors and the exclusives.  Still bugs me that I haven't been able to get track down all the Heavy Gear Blitz colors.

They gave a set or two of those away a few years back.  I believe that was the set @Harrek won in the raffle and since he owned it did a round robin giveaway for everyone at the table.  I got a red and blue from it if I recall.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, hungerfan said:

They gave a set or two of those away a few years back.  I believe that was the set @Harrek won in the raffle and since he owned it did a round robin giveaway for everyone at the table.  I got a red and blue from it if I recall.

I'm only missing Coated Armor (which I believe is a greyish color), and Durasheet Alloy (metallic).  :down:

• Like 3