ReaperCon 2018 Review

On 9/11/2018 at 3:19 PM, rawlkeer said:

What I am saying here is that sometimes people who are nice aren't always helpful, and sometimes people who seem mean aren't always trying to be hurtful. It's up to you how to take what they say and use it to your advantage

The truth will set you free.

I had one comment in a class where the instructor said, " I now understand what I'm looking at, but only because you explained it to me.  However, when I was just looking at it, I saw nothing.  Because your contrast is unnoticeable."  Absolutely best critique I got all Reapercon.

• Like 4
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it has been mentioned here yet, but you can ask to submit your entry at the painting contest anonymously.  This perhaps could have been better advertised, but I am reasonably sure it's in the rules as an option.  We have allot of ground to cover when checking people in and did not make a point of asking about anonymity under the assumption people who felt it was important would ask.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4