• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tirinha Fallowheart, a Dreadmere faction mini made by Reaper.

Didn't put much effort into this one, it's a nice mini but I think mine is a bit miscast (her details are a little soft and mushy in places).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Sakana (Not sure if this is the regular or veteran version), a member of the Fisherman team from the, now defunct, game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games.

This guy was one of those weird Guild Ball minis where I'm not quite sure what's going on with their outfit, I still can't figure out if he's wearing a roll-neck vest or just has a odd neck and, now looking at it in piccy form, I'm pretty sure the top half of his trousers aren't actually trousers.
      He still came out okay though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Geoff Davis
      My first time painting a chibi figure.  Probably not the last.  Painting this made me feel happy.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the veteran version of Minx, a character in the sadly now defunct game of Guild Ball by Steamforged Games.

She's being sitting in the 'Cupboard Of Unfinished Things' for a couple of years now, so it feels good to finally get her finished.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By Inarah
      This was a fun and easy paint job. He comes with a variety of arms and weapon options so you can customize the figure. (and the extra arms are nice for conversions)

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)