Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

War Titans: invaders must die!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ccgames/war-titans-invaders-must-die-1?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

About

61c4a85b49f66c779bb2a98371d4bb2f_origina

War Titans is a cooperative game in which 2 to 4 Players face waves of Invaders controlled by the mechanics of the game itself. Every Player acts as the Pilot of a Titan, a powerful combat robot capable of facing the menace of the giant monsters. The aim of the game is to close the Rifts which the monsters are coming from and destroy as many Invaders as possible, trying to avoid flattening out the whole planet in the process!

50de375887bc48135403b2789b5e7b16_origina
ccc7626c1f2290d053c89660caabca91_origina
4b9d678182a9582afa5b519b466d0a89_origina
3defd543bbd96f69cd04c3973dda5bf3_origina
83787d965443dd155c9ffcd151cf01c6_origina

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Balgin Stondraeg
      Yedharo/GT Studio, who haven't delivered on their Orc Busts campaign yet (I know that's important for you*) are running a little 2 week campaign for some dwarf miniatures.

Live Link

Now personally I like some of these but, in many cases, there's something slightly off about them. One of the dwarf warriors has a slab-like square beard. The heavily armoured dwarfs with the big shields feel too Wizards of the Coast and not Old Wordy enough for me. It's mostly those helmet designs. Overall they're not a bad bunch 'though. I keep looking at that jumping trollslayer and hearing the song from Singham in my head.

* Personally when it comes to people starting a new kickstarter before delivering on a previous one my opinion depends on who's behind the project. It depends on their reputation. Are they known for being capable of delivering on their promises? Do I know them well? Have I placed orders with them before with satisfactory results etc? Have I had bad customer service experiences with them in the past? If it's Shadows Of Esteren, for example, then I'd probably be all over it. If it were Norba Miniatures then it would probably get a big fat no from me. If it were Titanforge..... I'd seriously have to think about it because their quality is really good but they don't seem to be so good at delivering their kickstarters. So I tend to moderate my opinion on repeat campaigns before delivering on a case by case basis.
    • By Cyradis
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1904826165/nocturna-models-n-paint-acrylic-colors-and-fantasy-figures

Nocturna is getting on the new paint band wagon. These seem to be a different line than their already existing paints collaborated with Vallejo. Plus some new figures. Wooo. 

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lastsword/undeads-the-fallen-county-of-ampurias?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      Campaña en castellano:   El condado hundo de Ampurias.
      Welcome to our first Undead 32mm miniatures project. It is a pleasure to be back on Kickstarter after our succesfully Reichguard Knights, Elven Lords, Dragon's Roar and The Jungles Awakening campaigns.
      The Fallen County of Ampurias models are compatible with most 28mm-32mm fantasy miniature games. Futhermore, we are also collaborating with The 9th Age project and the models for our The Fallen County of Ampurias kickstarter can also be used for their Vampire Covenant faction. You can download for FREE both The 9th Age rules and Vampire Covenant Army Book. 
       The Kickstarter campaign: June 6th - July 4th. Campaign will be open on Kickstarter and everyone will have the chance to become a backer and support us.  Waiting for Kickstarter: July 5th - July 25thThe campaign is closed. Kickstarter will take this time to collect payments from backers. They going to send us a list with all backer's details name, email and contribution.  Working on the Pledge Manager: July 26th - August 10th. We have our own website where all backers will be provided with a personal customer account in our own website will have a customer account. Kickstarter contributions will be added as funds and backers will be able to discount them in the following phase.  Pledge Manager, collecting orders: August 11rs - September 15th Backers will have an access to our Pledge Manager Online Store. All campaign pledges, addons, stretch goals and extras will be available there. Backers will be able to modify their Pledges, increase their contributions, calculate shipping fees and proceed to their payment. Kickstarter contributions will be discounted from order's total amount. Furthermore all LastSword Miniatures catalog will be added to the Pledge Manager Online Store giving the opportunity of saving money in the shipping costs. Just Undeads, The Fallen County of Ampurias value items will sum to know wich Stretch goals are avariable for your order.  Checking, counting and manufacturing orders:  September 16th - October 31rs We will be checking all orders from the first day, confirming that backers had taken the best deal and adding all missing Strech Goals. As soon as we have approximately 60% of the orders we can start to manufacturing miniatures and scenery. Some of our suppliers will be on holidays along June, July, August and September so we can experience some delays.  Packing orders: November 1rs - December 31rs. Packing orders takes a lot of time and issues most be resolved. As soon as we have a big number of parcels ready, we going to send them.  Sending parcels: 8th Junary. Tracking information will be provide, so backers  will be able to follow their parcels at: www.17track.net   Messages of congratulations  and claims: As soon backers receive their parcels they must check it. Any question or concerns can be send to: Hello@lastsword.com . Be sure to tag us on social mediawith your models. We are going to send parcels as soon as possible,  so shipping dates may adjust accordingly.
      We have some exciting stretch goals in store so we look forward to share these as they unlock with the community.
      For that reason we recomend:
       Do not miss the Early birds. You can take any pledge with a great disscount but the deal is  even better if you take one of the early birds.  Choose the higher pledge. If you are thinking about to take one of two differents pleges, take the higher for two reason. Probably the deals are better and others backers will trust on us if they see that backers contributios are high, that its means, more stretch goals for you too.   Ask. If you are not sure about something, do not be shy and write a comment with your question, we will reply to you as soon as possible. Furthermore you will be helping more people with the same doubt. Anyway, our email is always available: hello@lastsword.com .  Sharing, comment and like. We are nothing without you guys. Honestly, we need to spread the campaign all over the world, but we can not do it alone. For that reason, each sharing, like and comment are welcome and very helpfully for us, along the campign and after it. Thank you for coming to see our work.
         "Everybody knows where they come from, but nobody knows why and how".  
      Check the pledges and select the one who is better for you. If the Pledge does not contain all items that you like, all them are avariable as Addons. To take a Pledge and Addons increase the ammount of your selected Pledge with the sum of addons value before to place your contribution.
      Remember that you can change your contribution as many times as you need before the campaign finish. Pledge and Addons can be change in the Pledge Manager, but contributions can come down.
      Undeads, The Fallen County of Ampurias miniatures are organizated in severals Pledges. After backers recieve their parcels, all miniatures will be avariable at LastSword.com but we are offering a discount to kickstarter backers. Furthermore these discounts are higher if you select an Early bird. Take your time and choose wisely.
      1€ Only Add ons.
      This Pledge is designed for backers who do not want any of our packs listed under. 
      If you want to take a few addons or scenery, just sum the total amount of them and support to us.
      Undead Patrol (4) 13€
      "Are they live? Are they dead? Does not matter, they are still fighting for the Count ...".

Onces we have sent all kickstarter parcels, Skeleton Warriors Patrol will be avariable in our regular online store for 16€.
      Undead Detachment (12) 36€
      "At the beggining we can heard weak sounds, but finally we saw their blue eyes...".
      Exclusive product on Kickstarter.
      Undead Regiment (20) 60€ 
      "Still marching in ranks, still handing their swords, still soldiers...but just a memory of the men who they were...".
      Onces we have sent all kickstarter parcels, Skeleton Warriors Regiment will be avariable in our regular online store for 65€.
      Undead Cohort (40) 110€
      "Are they live? Are they dead? Does not matter, they are fighting for the Count still".
      Undead Legion (77) 180€
      "Are they live? Are they dead? Does not matter, they are fighting for the Count still".

• By The Gibbergeist
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/dragon-masters

Hi all,

Next month (probably the 14th) we will launch our latest project called Dragon Masters. Here's a little preview in the form of some of the concept art and renders created.

We will share some more pictures soon!

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1115856510/lost-kingdom-miniatures-cuetzpal-empire?ref=discovery

About

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)