Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

War Titans: invaders must die!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ccgames/war-titans-invaders-must-die-1?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

About

61c4a85b49f66c779bb2a98371d4bb2f_origina

War Titans is a cooperative game in which 2 to 4 Players face waves of Invaders controlled by the mechanics of the game itself. Every Player acts as the Pilot of a Titan, a powerful combat robot capable of facing the menace of the giant monsters. The aim of the game is to close the Rifts which the monsters are coming from and destroy as many Invaders as possible, trying to avoid flattening out the whole planet in the process!

50de375887bc48135403b2789b5e7b16_origina
ccc7626c1f2290d053c89660caabca91_origina
4b9d678182a9582afa5b519b466d0a89_origina
3defd543bbd96f69cd04c3973dda5bf3_origina
83787d965443dd155c9ffcd151cf01c6_origina

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greebo-games/primal-scales-reptiles-and-savage-women-for-fantas

About
      Depending on the amount of orders received for each project, delivery dates might vary. The initial shipment dates indicated are not final, and even though we're committed to giving all our customers the best service we can, sometimes the amount of orders received might make the final shipment date vary compared to our initial estimates. Please keep this possibility in mind before placing your order.
      Regarding both the bundles and the stretch goals described above, no swaps of model of any kind are allowed. Therefore, please don’t ask us to swap any stretch goal with other add-ons or any perk models with other miniatures, because that cannot be done.
      By pledging to this campaign, you are stating that you have read and understood all terms and conditions described therein and are accepting them. Therefore, all subsequent interactions with Greebo Games regarding this pledge will have to take this fact into consideration 
      In order: Comparative size between physical prodotypes - Digital Paint for Karimat Blitzer - Karimat's physical prototypes Those who pledge to the project will have a team made of several exclusive miniatures, and these will never be available in the store. This might sound peculiar, since most “KickStarter exclusive” pieces are not part of the teams per se, but rather, optional miniatures, or less important ones. What we’re talking about here, fellas, is giving each backer limited edition models. Later on, people will find different ones in the store, and they won’t simply be mirrored versions, or the same model with an added shoulder pad: they’re going to be different pieces, with different poses and clothed differently. Our goal is to create something that will be more precious, and largely exclusive for our backers, but something that will also retain its price – and that’s why you won’t find any miniatures with outrageous price tags on them, “cause hey, they’re limited edition!”. Nope:  the price will stay exactly the same. 
      Will it be worth it to wait more time in order to be sure to receive a custom team, made of detailed pieces created by talented sculptors, with limited edition models, dedicated stretch goals expressly for gaming purposes (as opposed to “stuff to collect dust on top of a shelf”), for the price of a KickStarter campaign that will surely not be the same of the team in the store?
      The choice is entirely up to you all
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1947678637/kuzunoha-the-fox-of-shinoda-and-other-stories?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      Hi to all and welcome in my new Kickstarter campaign! this is a little campaign, composed by three busts. Each of them is a part of a story, a legend born from folklore or...yes, why not, by me. So, let's begin to show you my three last works!
        Kuzunoha, the fox of Shinoda (large size bust)
       Kuzunoha is a popular kitsune in the japanese folklore. She was the kami of Shinoda's temple and, assuming human form, she got married with the poet Abe no Yasuna. From this love was born Seimei, a legendary Wizard. Foxes, in Japanese mitology are powerful demons and i feel myself linked to this mystical figure. Kuzunoha is a  resin bust high 10 cm and composed by four components to assemble with glue and paint. 
      Windo the traveler (Small size bust) 
      Windo is a little bust high 5cm and composed by three components. Windo is a mage...a bard and an old traveler. He tell stories to every one that want to speak with him. 
      Sometime, when I play with my immagination, I like to think that Windo is myself in the next 30 and in another world full of magic...yes...for me is really funny. So, take a look! 
      this is Windo!
        Le Chat, the monster hunter (Kickstarter edition) (large size bust)
      Le Chat is already produced but this model is really important for me so I wanna give him some optional part and create some new version of this model. This character is inspired by the cat with the boots and  by some videogame. Is an interesting kit composed by much components, much of them optional. In this special edition, Le chat has two optional medallion, a chaos star and an head cat! Hope that you like this model high 8 cm and composed by 10 components ( optional parts included)
         Medallions of Lechat Kickstarter edition
        IMPORTANT!!! In this campaign the principal rewards are two LARGE SIZE BUSTS and one SMALL SIZE BUST so, if you choose only one of the two busts, you'll be able to order  Kuzunoha or Le Chat at the end of the campaign!
      the optional medallions of Le Chat At the end of the campaign, you'll receive anyway the optional medallions of Le Chat for free!!!
      Medusa shield if your order will be over  € 50, will be also included a special gift for you, the medusa's shield! This is a bonus gift and in a limited edition. Is the shield of one of my models, Alcibiades the centaur. Is a little object molded in resin and golden powder
        For every question or help, please, contact me. I am at your disposal!
        The production of this little set will start really soon you'll receive your rewards shortly after the end of this campaign!

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/109786817/planet-of-the-apes-the-miniatures-boardgame?ref=discovery_category_newest

About

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maggletminis/mirror-deltor?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
    • By Unit04
      Thunderstone Quest by AEG is the third in a line of deck builder style games with the Thunderstone name.  I never played the first two, but each iteration got a little more love from the fans.  This version certainly knocks it out of the park and my friend and I played through a good portion of the included "quests" (which were basically recommended card to play with).  The miniatures it comes with aren't strictly necessary, but they do look better then colored pieces of wood.  Because it is a board game, I wanted to give everyone a separate colored base to make them stand out a little more and give them a bit more personality.  

The warrior's color scheme is inspired by Iron Man.  I was able to borrow a metallic red paint (Retro Red Steel) and I like how he turned out for the most part.   

For the wizard, I wanted to use my MSP SAMPLE , which is the pinkish/purplish color of her...cloak (?). 

I gave the dwarven barbarian a white beard because, frankly, nothing is scarier than an old barbarian.  He sorta fell into the brown color because I painted the fairy druid right before him and wanted a darker color.

The fairy druid didn't quite turn out how I'd like, but it still works.  There is a great version of him on Board Game Geek that had an autumn color scheme so I tried to emulate that.  

The explorer was the last figure I did because he wasn't really that interesting.  I do like how his bags and pipes came out.  

I like how the rogue came out the best.  I decided early on that she's have purple hair and a purple color scheme.  One thing that annoyed me about her was the fact that I used several different types of black on her outfit, but it all just looks the same when all is said and done.  Still, I love how she turned out.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 110 Guests (See full list)