• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Clearman
      Coming Kickstarter from S7 Games.

We are thrilled to announce that the Conan: Savage Legends Kickstarter, launching July 16th, will include three high quality sculpts of Arnold Schwarzenegger in his iconic role as Conan in the 1982 and 1984 films! These officially licensed sculpts are all highly detailed, 32mm miniatures that should be part of any Conan fan's collection!
      That's not the only exciting Conan news we have for you! This week, Rob Stoddard, lead developer of Conan: Savage Legends, sat down with the Fools Daily podcast to talk about the game's design. For those of you who don't know, in Conan: Savage Legends, you take control of a Legend in Robert E. Howard's Hyborian Age as you seek to destroy your enemies in a fast-paced fight to the death. In this 2-4 player arena-style combat miniatures game, you will use powerful relics and plundered riches to engage your foes in glorious combat. Destroy your opponents with sheer might or cunning tactics and prove to your foes why you deserve the title of "Savage Legend."
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresylab2/charmin-vault-adventurers-dandd-animal-inspired-characters?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
       HeresyLab was born in May 2018 with the intent to create and deliver very high quality resin miniatures for the gamer. In the past 18 months we have run 10 successful Kickstarters and delivered over 45000 miniatures to our backers and customers, even when we had to face some rough circumstances. In a few months we will be sending another 20000 models from last Kickstarter. 
      This project was born after my daughter started playing D&D with her friends and requested me a special miniature for her character. But once done all the friends also wanted one, so we decided to use the main model and with the help of Richard Clark we designed a whole range of models. Now we need your help to make production possible. 
      The campaign is focused to produce 6 to 12 different races based on funding. Models willbe available as sets or single miniatures. This will probably be a one time project and not go on regular sale. We are still debating on it.  Below you will see the available models and they will increase based on funding... 

• By NecroMancer
      Looks like Scale75 is about to drop a new paint line on Kickstarter.  Not too much to know right now all they have is a teaser video on their FB saying a new "smooth acrylic" is coming soon to KS. 

I'm not going to post the link because I'm not sure about linking to FB.  I will keep an eye on this and post more once they do. 

I really don't need more paint but if this is decently priced then I may not be able to pass it up. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2025694581/scalecolor-artist-smooth-acrylic-paints
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/raffaelestumpoart/dwarves-kings-and-legends?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
        Hi, my name is Raffaele Stumpo and this is my second KS campaign so let me tell you something about me and my work. I work as a sculptor in the fantasy miniatures, sci-fi and board games industry since 2003. My passion for the fantasy world grew more and more when I was a child. At some point, it became my job. I think my enthusiasm shines vividly in my creations. Thanks to my dedication, I won many industry awards and dozens of Golden Demon, and the following Best of Show: Grog 2016, and Grog 2017.
      If you want take a look to my profile at CMON site.
      In 2008, I started a collaboration with several miniatures studios for the production of fantasy football teams. I worked on dozen of teams, mastering skills and techniques, until I became worldwide known. I prepare my models one by one, that is why they are unique and this is the main reason people appreciate their quality. Everything is handmade. I collaborated in many successful Kickstarter campaigns as a sculptor Designer and as a Guest:
      - Galaxy Defenders - The Earth Strikes Back! boardgame;
      - Galaxy Defenders - Co-op Sci-Fi Miniature Board Game;
      - Sword & Sorcery - Ancient Chronicles;
      - Bull Warriors: Chaos Dwarfs for Fantasy Football;
       https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/raffaelestumpoart/death-bringers-fantasy-football-team?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=raffaele%20stumpo 
      Version for fantasy football

Dwarves: Team Legends
      I've always loved the Dwarves... Their culture, their strength, their pride! 
      I always chose the Dwarves character in every role playing game I joined, video game or board game.
      So, what best opportunity to show my love for the Dwarves than my own sculpting project?
      From this premise is born "Dwarves: Kings and Legends"
      A set of 28-30 mm scale miniatures of Dwarves, compatible with all the major game settings and all convertible to Fantasy Football.
      All the models are completely hand sculpted.

I hope you will like them as much as I enjoyed making them!
      Raffaele Stumpo
        Lord Raidan Lord Raidan Blitzer Raidan for fantasy football Slayer Azakal Slayer Azakal Slayer Azakal for fantasy football   Brewer Berin Brewer Berin Berin for fantasy football Wizard Kirak Wizard Kirak Wizard Kirak or apothecary fantasy football Engineer Telkar or Coach Engineer Telkar Coach Telkar for fantasy football models pictured are for size comparison only  
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)