Jump to content

Brutus the Boxer. Glitterwolf's Pet


Glitterwolf
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TGP said:

Awwww Brutus. Get better buddy. 

 

Thanks!

 

He's already alright, it's not a big deal.

It just needs to be drained every year or two.

It's now a minor wound which I will keep an eye on to avoid infection, in a few days it will be closed.

It will grow again, that's what it does so we might have to repeat it some day.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

Thanks!

 

He's already alright, it's not a big deal.

It just needs to be drained every year or two.

It's now a minor wound which I will keep an eye on to avoid infection, in a few days it will be closed.

It will grow again, that's what it does so we might have to repeat it some day.

I understand that pepperoni has healing properties for dogs. Best to give Brutus plenty of it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I understand that pepperoni has healing properties for dogs. Best to give Brutus plenty of it.

 

Considering his allergies I'll pass on that one...

He likes bananas and apples and cashew nuts, those he can digest without problems.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Would't work with Sammy - he hates peppers, even green peppers.

 

But he LOVES eggs.

 

And (worse, MUCH worse) egg salad.

 

A dog after my own heart.  🥰

 

Be glad, you don't have to then smell the peppers before they get eaten and then a second time, with both instances being sinus clearing.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TripleH said:

 

A dog after my own heart.  🥰

 

Be glad, you don't have to then smell the peppers before they get eaten and then a second time, with both instances being sinus clearing.

It doesn't help that grumpy old Grump falls for the puppy eyes, EVERY TIME!

 

So Sammy gets the primary component for his version of gas warfare.

 

And in his doggy brain there is no connection between his favorite yum yums and his gaseous crimes against humanity.

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

It doesn't help that grumpy old Grump falls for the puppy eyes, EVERY TIME!

 

So Sammy gets the primary component for his version of gas warfare.

 

And in his doggy brain there is no connection between his favorite yum yums and his gaseous crimes against humanity.

Now I'm no longer sure if you're referring to Sammy or about Grump.

Edited by Pezler the Polychromatic
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...