Breachstorm Miniature Game - Launching 9/18

What's up, denizens of the Reaper forums!

I'm proud to be able to show you some of Breachstorm ; the new sci-fi skirmish game launching on 9/18/18. :D

nxWPHd6AcD-tuKZIFGlw7Fa7UOjUbweu6KvPcwa5

Breachstorm is a small-scale, fast-paced game featuring 6-8 models per side that's streamlined to play in under an hour.

Every part of the game - from picking your asymmetric, narrative objectives to setting up the terrain, is a crucial part of the game's strategy and a unique activation system allows players to take turns acting with small portions of their team lead by powerful Field Officers so you're never out of the action for long.

The Kickstarter features two factions - the felinoid Zhen'thrar prides and the human Homeworld Confederacy; each with their own unique playstyle and a several troop options rendered in highly detailed resin figures.

5YPFLT3cN47bKcRzwdEevTO8a5Tpmn_F1SdFKvhf6ab2zMQW1wCcdnIXM1H56UxaTvceu3-UeHDRd1WL

In addition, optional add-ons include cross-faction mercenary "contractors", deluxe acrylic tokens sets, measuring widgets, and laser-cut terrain templates.

Two more factions; the enigmatic Ativari Conclave and numerous Volucrid Host, as well as additional game components, variant sculpts and mercenary models will be available as stretch goals.

zKQhd4UMDmh-am_SX2oiezSdo9NSNGkb98oDA4ig

You can learn more about Breachstorm and even read the full rules and models statlines at www.breachstorm.com!  Stay tuned for the Kickstarter campaign launching 9/18/18!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      "Starting with the latest expansion to the GURPS Action series (see Warehouse 23), your pledge of $3 secures you a PDF copy of GURPS Action 8 - Twists. This 10-page PDF, written by Sean Punch, aims to shake things up. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warehouse23/steve-jackson-games-gurps-2021-pdf-challenge?

10 PDFs for as little as $3 seems like a deal. 
    • By Inarah
      These look like fun.  26 hours left.... 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1004971769/skrap-runtz-3d-printable-miniatures-0?

• By Inarah
      "5e campaign setting featuring new awakened animals as playable species, new classes, new subclasses and a host of one-shot ideas"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-the-faraway-sea

Launching July 20th. 
    • By Rignes
      Hello everyone,

I personally own the Watson model.  My wife and I play games most every weekend and this comes out every time we play.  They have had two other successfully funded and fulfilled campaigns which is why this one is 3.0. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/burky/game-toppers-30-upgrading-every-game-you-play?ref=d0b3gw

The attached picture is one I took while playing Mansions of Madness.  The dice towers we have are older and may not be available anymore, but they do have alternatives.

Anyway, I thought I'd share it here since they are starting tomorrow in case anyone was interested. :)

If you have any questions about my personal experience with the product please feel free to ask.

• By Mckenna35
      Finished a couple more gang members for Warlord Games Judge Dredd game.  Painted with reaper and Vallejo.  In theory they'll get used for demos so I didn't want to burn a lot f time on the bases.  These were some of their first figures in their new resin.  It's kind of like Bones I as far as material goes.  Also think they some of their early  ones in 3d modelling as the "engraving" is almost too light.  makes it hard to pick out details and you've got to be careful not to apply too heavy a coat or you'll fill in lines pretty easily.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)