@Nathairwe sampled the jalapeno brittle.. and by sampled I mean we devoured it.. Awesome combination of spicy and sweet.

I think we're halfway through the box now.

• Like 2

Well - life always gets in the way the moment noone needs it.

@Kangaroorex Box has been packed and is ready to be shipped on monday.

@NathairBox has been packed and is ready to be shipped the moment I receive the rest of the address. German post unfortunately doesn't accept any letter to another country that doesn't contain the name of the recipient

• Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 7:54 AM, Kangaroorex said:

Finally got to the store to get the last pieces!

Are homemade cookies fair game for this?   Just finishing my baking tomorrow...

I'd say yes...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

A shame I wrote a reply and then forgot to hit the "send" button. Hm.

Yes of course. I think that's the best thing you could do! Homemade is always special.

Great,  I should have everything I need to shop out Monday or Wednesday (it mainly depends on if I beat the postman on getting up in the morning, he can be early and I have to be up really late tomorrow)  I am not brave enough to face the lines at the post office on Christmas eve...

• Like 2

Candygram from Germany arrived yesterday...

20181226_105734.thumb.jpg.c371cc7a59eba6b6bbfb56ea1e671648.jpg

Many thanks for all the goodies.  The marzipan is no more. (The cookies and non-pariles took a beating too.)

It's been forever since I had those gingerbread cookies with the jelly filling.  All is delicious a terrific after Christmas treat!

The reciprocal box went out this afternoon.  You will probably see it just after new years! 

Thanks again for the treat!

• Like 3

Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten, just have been struggling with not being able to use my right arm.  I've got a few things collected and I'm hoping to get to the post office next week.  

SisterMaryNapalm's box arrived, but I'm reluctant to open it because I haven't sent anything.  :down: 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten, just have been struggling with not being able to use my right arm.  I've got a few things collected and I'm hoping to get to the post office next week.  

SisterMaryNapalm's box arrived, but I'm reluctant to open it because I haven't sent anything.  :down: 

Don't worry about me. Just enjoy your box :-D

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 3

Yay and yeah.

DSC02972.jpg.06a8c77999ad4386f352dfec8a1e3038.jpg

The cookies are currently in possession of my travel companion rhino. Took them to Kiel to be taken care of during the week. The rest will be used afterwards.

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 4