I tried to spread the goodies between Christmas stuff and regional candies.  Did I miss on the cookies?  Not sure what those will do to a rhinos digestive system...

Hope you enjoy everything.  If you have questions, just ask.  I have a brother in law in Marburg so I had a pretty good idea of everything in the box.  The thin almond cookies - not the windmills- and the soft chocolate coated gingerbread cookies were faced I haven't had in a long time

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

I tried to spread the goodies between Christmas stuff and regional candies.  Did I miss on the cookies?  Not sure what those will do to a rhinos digestive system...

Hope you enjoy everything.  If you have questions, just ask.  I have a brother in law in Marburg so I had a pretty good idea of everything in the box.  The thin almond cookies - not the windmills- and the soft chocolate coated gingerbread cookies were faced I haven't had in a long time

He'll be fine. He just got fat. Cookies are already no more. I think those are my favs. I mean - selfmade cookies. Come on - nothing beats that.

Thanks for the wonderful box!

//

Which reminds me:

@Nathairs box is out as well, which means: all boxes have been shipped or are being shipped at the moment. Great!

• Like 2

I sent my box to SisterMaryNapalm yesterday, so I let myself open the box of goodies the had been patiently waiting.  So much deliciousness!  I've been sick with a cough so the cookies are much appreciated.  Especially the little squares that have cake, fruit and marzipan all dipped in chocolate.  What are those called, they are the best thing ever!! 

Thank you!!!  :wub: 

WP_20190114_18_39_02_Pro (2).jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

Especially the little squares that have cake, fruit and marzipan all dipped in chocolate.  What are those called, they are the best thing ever!! 

I think they're called delicious! ::D:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Yay! Next package arrived. Thank you so much. Mrs. @LittleBluberry

Glad it all arrived safely!  ^_^ 

1 hour ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Which reminds me: WHICH cookies did you mean? I mean, I didn't try them before I sent the package to you.

They were little squares, dipped in chocolate.  Inside was a soft brown cookie layer, a marzipan layer and maybe a little jam?  They were amazing!  

• Like 3