9 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

I've previously tried (and loved) the M&Ms, Charlston Chews, Taffy and the Nerds. Everything else is new to me, this is going to be fun working my way through them. I'll post observations as I go. I didn't have any tonight as I'm already on a bit of a sugar high after eating the leftover cake from yesterdays Pathfinder game. My housemate is an awesome baker,  but it means I have to go out running a lot to burn off all the calories ^_^

The box inspectors were disappointed to find that most of the goodies were going back into the box, at least until I clear out some space in the cupboards. They'll get the box soon, but Loki was far, far more interested in the contents. That boy is constantly on the move and will eat almost anything,  we think he was a Husky in a previous life ::o:

Looks like a good haul!

***Drools***

• Like 2

@Nathair box arrived!!!

Lots of candy, Beef Jerky ( alligator! Very curious about that one, wild boar!) Bacon snacks.

Hot Sauce and a Rice/Cinnamon Drink Mix.

Cookies! The Golden Oreos were attacked the minute they were spotted.

Brutus inspects the loot!

DSCN9972.JPG

DSCN9973.JPG

DSCN9974.JPG

DSCN9975.JPG

DSCN9976.JPG

DSCN9977.JPG

DSCN9978.JPG

DSCN9979.JPG

DSCN9980.JPG

DSCN9981.JPG

DSCN9982.JPG

• Like 7

Ohhh my that's a lovely looking haul of goodies...  Got a few of my faves in there too! (Tootsie Rolls, Dots, and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups) 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Ohhh my that's a lovely looking haul of goodies...  Got a few of my faves in there too! (Tootsie Rolls, Dots, and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups) 

As it turns out the Tootsie Rolls are now my girl's favorite, the Reeses are youngest vixen's favorite.

I like them as well, but my favorite is still the Payday!

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

@Glitterwolf is gonna get chubby off all the goodies we're sending him :lol:

Luckily I have help...the vixens and my girl will make sure I won't eat it all.

They call it "sharing" where I call it.."HEY! I wanted that!!!" usually followed by giggles or a "yeah right.."

Life is hard...

*** Wipes chocolate stains from his mouth***

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

As it turns out the Tootsie Rolls are now my girl's favorite, the Reeses are youngest vixen's favorite.

I like them as well, but my favorite is still the Payday!

Luckily I have help...the vixens and my girl will make sure I won't eat it all.

They call it "sharing" where I call it.."HEY! I wanted that!!!" usually followed by giggles or a "yeah right.."

Life is hard...

*** Wipes chocolate stains from his mouth***

Pretty awesome haul there you glittery beast!  That is definitely a variety pack!  LI love the golden Oreos myself, as well as good almond brittle and the fruit flavored tootsie rolls.  Hope you immerse yourselves in a time if exploration and sugary adventure!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kangaroorex said:

Pretty awesome haul there you glittery beast!  That is definitely a variety pack!  LI love the golden Oreos myself, as well as good almond brittle and the fruit flavored tootsie rolls.  Hope you immerse yourselves in a time if exploration and sugary adventure!

There is also a jalapeno brittle in there.

the box is a great mix of sweet and spicey stuff.

At work at the moment, already looking forward to tonight's coffee accompanied by sweets.

• Like 3

On 9/16/2018 at 4:46 PM, Kangaroorex said:

I'll take part in the Christmas goodness with @SisterMaryNapalm.  Keeps the goodies from all showing up at once!

2 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

@Glitterwolf so - who's going to be my partner?

@LittleBluberry @Nathair I already got - anyone else?

Food, glorious food!

Welcome back!!

@Kangaroorex @LittleBluberryand @Nathair you people still game for an exchange with German yummies???

• Like 3

I'm a little conflicted...  I've been trying to watch how much candy I eat, and I can't foist it all off on my kids because they have a bunch of Halloween candy.  I could still do the German candy exchange maybe at the start of December?  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

I'm a little conflicted...  I've been trying to watch how much candy I eat, and I can't foist it all off on my kids because they have a bunch of Halloween candy.  I could still do the German candy exchange maybe at the start of December?  

Hey, thats perfectly fine. We can also do it at the midst or the end of december. For me it is only important to know WHO is now my partner(s). Schedules and stuff can be adjusted accordingly.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Welcome back!!

@Kangaroorex @LittleBluberryand @Nathair you people still game for an exchange with German yummies???

Still interested in the exchange, especially of holiday yummies!  I get plenty of help in my house with consumption and they look forward to it!  

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

Still interested in the exchange, especially of holiday yummies!  I get plenty of help in my house with consumption and they look forward to it!  

Okay. That settles it.

Guys, give me some time. I have first to assemble all the stuff and slowly get back into my life, but over the rest of November I will get all the stuff and send it to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Okay. That settles it.

Guys, give me some time. I have first to assemble all the stuff and slowly get back into my life, but over the rest of November I will get all the stuff and send it to you.

Its also okay with me if you want to wait into December.  I still have plenty of goodies from Scotland!  I will probably send my box out the first week of December because of travel and holidays.

Roo

• Like 3