Sirithiliel

Siri Tries to Sculpt

added the back fin. There are some ridges that will be covered up with teh final skin layer

found out the fin can be quite sharp, he decided to give me a paper-cut like slash on my knuckle

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

• Like 15

Thanks! Doing the other side with scales tonight. I probably need to learn a better way to do them, but it's my first time trying so ah well

still need to do gums, teeth, and finish the head fins and horns. The lower jaw hinge needs more 'meat' so i'll be applying more to that area as well

• Like 6

I knew you could do it.  This is coming out great.  Keep practicing, and we'll see your dragons from Reaper before too long. 

• Like 6

did left-side scales, bottom teeth, redid the shark's drooping pectoral fin, elongated the tail fin, and sculpted nostrils.

fun fact: Water dragons can close their nostrils to seal out water, like a whale's blow hole. They do this when filter-feeding, to force all consumed water out through the gills and tightly packed teeth instead (having krill snorted out the nose is unpleasant, better to just seal that exit off entirely)

Step9 (1).JPG

Step9 (2).JPG

Step9 (3).JPG

Step9 (4).JPG

Step9 (5).JPG

• Like 17

Looking good.  I like the shark.  I do have a few critiques on the scales, but have get to bed soon.  I'll shoot for that tomorrow.  That said you've made great progress.

• Like 6