• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ooook
      Hi there,

I recently started to paint my huge collection of "Lord of the Ring - Strategy Battle Game" miniatures :

(click on the pic to view more)

• By BrokenWolf668
      I put a ton (80+ hours) of time into these guys for my best friend's Christmas present. There's some more detailed pics on my Instagram feed, same name as mine is here.

Close up of the boss's hammer, plus the special case I did.

• By pinkymadigan
      https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/11/15/old-world-new-warhammer/

I don't particularly care myself, I've been playing Kings of War since right before 2nd edition and intend to stick with Mantic, but I find it fascinating that they think people who already scrapped their square bases are willing to return to a system run by the very company that asked them to rebase in the first place.
    • By odinsgrandson
      Orks are terrific, aren’t they? While the aesthetics and logic behind most 40k factions tries to toe the line between Full Blanche and minimally plausible weapons of war, the Space Orks just embrace the most absurd logic (a red paint job actually makes it go faster).
      This conversion was created by my client- and I really love it. Orks looting vehicles from Imperial factions is always great, but there’s something especially amazing about looting the claw of a titan and turning it into a tank.
      For the paint job, the titan claw is meant to look like the Orks painted over the original Titan’s color scheme. To this end, some of the scratches in the red show blue and imperial insignias and patterns underneath.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Slimux (A Demon Gardener) and Mulch (His loyal Plough Snail), characters from the Nurgle Demon faction for the Warhammer games by Games Workshop.

Glad to get this one finished at last, it's been sitting at around 80% done for about a year.
      I'm really happy with how Mulch turned out, less so with Slimux, I think I just used too many similar colours on him (and yellow eyes wasn't a great idea either).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   25 Members, 0 Anonymous, 102 Guests (See full list)