• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      While running the 5e Princes of the Apocalypse campaign for my group, the adventurers had come upon a mad Druid-cum-Cultist at the top of his tower. His name was Elizar Dryflagon, and he'd become obsessed with the power of fire. I wanted to have something fun prepared for this battle, and when I found Aaron while looking through my unpainted stuff, I thought that he would be a perfect surrogate! A bit of OSL seemed an obvious choice due to the flames, but I didn't want to go overboard with it. In the end, the group ended up demolishing him and his summoned Smoke Mephits alike! Tough his appearance may have been short-lived, it was sure memorable!

• By lazarp
      Just finished the wizard for my upcoming mordheim/frostgrave orc warband! Hope you like him 

• By Nightwing
      This is the Wizard from Grenadier’s Wizards box set circa 1980. Most of the minis from the set were called variations like Sorcerer, Illusionist, Magician, and Warlock. But there are also 2 druids and a cleric included. 

I painted all the minis from the set in my teens, then wanted to repaint them in my early 20’s so I had my friend sandblast(!) the paint off. That eroded much of the detail. So the detail in the beard, hands, imp, is almost all painted in. 

• By Brianuk
      Really like this figure, in particular after they showed it being 3d sculpted on Reaper Live. Simple 'goody' paint job. Will add some snow texture to base to use him in Frost eave. 

• By Metalchaos
      There is going to be a firework tonight... Firecrackers in Lorus's way. Here is 02771, Lorus Hightower aka Firecracker. This model was sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 123 Guests (See full list)