Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nightwing
      This is the Wizard from Grenadier’s Wizards box set circa 1980. Most of the minis from the set were called variations like Sorcerer, Illusionist, Magician, and Warlock. But there are also 2 druids and a cleric included. 

I painted all the minis from the set in my teens, then wanted to repaint them in my early 20’s so I had my friend sandblast(!) the paint off. That eroded much of the detail. So the detail in the beard, hands, imp, is almost all painted in. 

• By Brianuk
      Really like this figure, in particular after they showed it being 3d sculpted on Reaper Live. Simple 'goody' paint job. Will add some snow texture to base to use him in Frost eave. 

• By Metalchaos
      There is going to be a firework tonight... Firecrackers in Lorus's way. Here is 02771, Lorus Hightower aka Firecracker. This model was sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• By Arc 724
      Female Owlfolk Fighter by Stonehaven Miniatures

Finished this commission the other day. Part commission part engagement gift for one of the ladies that I play D&D with. She was so stink'n excited to get it. :)
      This is the tabletop quality {Tt}, quick paint job done in a couple of hours.

Hope you enjoy! 

I used reaper brush on sealer before taking the photo's. I will not do that again. I don't like the shine it gave off. Made it look odd.
    • By Darcstaar
      This figure is next on the agenda.  I cleaned up mold lines, cut off the “base” part of his integral base, washed him and mounted him on a Reaper 1 inch base.
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 261 Guests (See full list)