Kharsin

HASSLEFIGHTER 2014!!!! Revisited...

Okay, last one for this evening. These guys are actually completions from a project I started back in 2014 called

HASSLEFIGHTER 2014!!!!

and mostly finished sometime this past year. I think the motivation was for "A Fist Full of Kung-Fu" which, of course, we still haven't played. At any rate, it's good to mark a shelf of shame project *mostly* complete. I played a lot of Double Dragon as a kid, and these guys bring me back there.

DSC_0056.jpg.2441f27c38f80778726ef40b6db6b045.jpgDSC_0057.jpg.2fb2e4e84630cd6a312dc4b8c349123b.jpg

Ah Nostalgia! Thank you for viewing!

-K

• Like 21

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SisterMaryNapalm
      Well,

after quite a lot of chaos, construction and unmotivated explosions, Zetta is finally finished. Check WIP ->here<-. She is my first finished figure in over two years, and I am happy she turned out the way she did. I am not so happy with her face. I messed it up in the end pretty badly, and I am disappointed - but it can't be helped. Therefore, I finished her before I could do a lot more damage.

Thanks again to @Xiwo Xeraseand @Cyradisfor the help. That's the kind of help I was looking for. (oh, yes - and thanks to @Silvervane, who was once again made into a group of houses for the purpose of having an epic name for some backyard village - lol. Sorry :-D)

Anyways - I handed her in for the current painting contest called "Bounty Hunter", at a German forum, which requires the maker to create a story and the figure. We will see how it turns out.

For a complete presentation, I tried to translate the text into English. I hope I did it mostly correctly, as this was my first unassisted translation of a longer text since 2016 or so. You are absolutely free to correct me if you wish to, but I guess - except for this forum - no one else will read the English version.

Thanks again and enjoy.

• By SisterMaryNapalm
      Some time ago I bought this figure in a sale at German shop battlefield berlin. I never really intended to paint this figure. It was ... to buy something that was cheap.

But recently I had so much pain assembling and painting vehicles and miniatures that I just started working on this one as some kind of desperation. I mean ... I cannot ruin something that I never intended to do.

To my own surprise this one came out quite well. As of now it's - I think - the best one of my figures since ... almost 2 years now.

To be honest - I have no idea what I did there and I think I couldn't recreate it on another figure. But that's okay. I am satisfied with it. Now it's just the boots and the sword and the belt left.

So ... let's get to my second nemesis right after paint skin tones: NMM. I have no idea how to do that. Any advice on good video tutorials which I can have a look at? And I mean tutorials, not "This is the beginning .... and this how it looks when it's finished."

Anyway - that's the figure so far:

• By Sanael
      Anybody have a current line on Hasslefree in the United States? I know Fantization used to carry them, but not any more. Noble Knight has a small selection, but not what I need.

And obviously I can order direct, but the Atlantic is an unreasonable multiplier on shipping costs, in my experience.

Also, for as long as I've been on these forums you'd think I'd have noticed this before, but it's odd to me there's not a specific forum for "non-Reaper manufacturer discussion." This topic in particular could fit in at least three different forums without really being 100% on-topic for any of them, and could be a logical off-topic fit in a couple others. 
    • By Patrik Strom
      This is my version of Grond from Hasslefree Miniatures. I've had the figure for a while but never got around to him. I can't really tell why I picked him up now (might have been that I wanted something to try my Valejo steel color on), but after I started I had trouble putting him down. I'm really happy with how he turned out, and with very little resistance as well. I had trouble with the eyes. I would have preferred a "normal" straight ahead stare, but every time I filled the left eye it had him looking to his right. After three attempts with the same result I figured it was meant to be.

• By lexomatic
      I have an Hasslefree HFN002 "Louise" mini.  I intend to paint her up as author Gemma Files, to be added to a diorama complete by the end of February. Here is the  before pic.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)