02044, Cadwalon

Metalchaos

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I think this may be one of the cutest minis I have ever painted. This doxy is by @Rainbow Sculptor and she is so cute! Look at that face. She wouldn't hurt anyone! I wanted to try and do a beaded coin purse. I think it came out ok. I painted this little lady all in one sitting, she was a joy! Maybe that should be her name! Haha!

• By Metalchaos
      Hey! Here are my 02992, Jack O'Lanterns & Pumpkins sculpted by Tim Kaufman and Sandra Garrity.

• By Inarah
      Merisiel, Iconic Rogue.  The original artwork is very good but this is one of the early Bones models that did not translate well to the medium.   She flops over, the weapons did not come out well, and much of her detail is guesswork.  I even had to sculpt her a nose because she didn't come with one.  I tried to follow the artwork more or less, but it wasn't worth the effort to spend too much time on her. 

• By Inarah
      Classic old school vampiress sculpt by Sandra Garrity.  Rawr!  She's a bit petite by current standards, so I built up her base just a bit.  But, oh, how that cloak flies!  And the ruffles edges on her shroud gown!

I did the back in a cooler purple:

• By KruleBear
      Bad photos, bad Bones cast, and tabletop paint job of Balto Burrowell the Gnome Wizard. Painted this one up as my sons kid character in hero kids. Fuego is a young kid who can cast some fire spells and has survived three adventures and he was on his own in the last one. 

I am really beginning to loath these older human sized minis, but this is the closest I had to a human child for his character. Fairly simple base coat, washes, and highlights. I was having a lot of problems with my skin tone paints being too thin (even after several minutes on the vortex mixer). I guess that is the pit fall of no painting for months outside of terrain.