Metalchaos

02044, Cadwalon

He is a DELIGHTFULLY CHARMING albeit somewhat disgusting creation. Your SPLENDID brushwork & FINE eye for colors breathed life & character into the diseased Little Hooligan. VERY WELL DONE!

I added him to my must-paint-before-I-die list...next order for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a horrible crappy bastard; I love him so much! ::)::winkthumbs:

The green pee trickle, skin discoloration, and the sack labeled "DIRT" are inspired touches. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all your comments everyone. It was another amusing model to paint.

20 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Is he peeing green? :blink:

Yeah! it certainly got to do with his diet in the sewers. ::P:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/13/2018 at 10:44 AM, malefactus said:

...I added him to my must-paint-before-I-die list...next order for sure.

I got my copy of Cadwalon yesterday. He is destined to be a flunky for the Rodentia Sisters (Vermina I & II). Reaper should give you a commission.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, malefactus said:

...Reaper should give you a commission.

Hahaha! They do, each time a paint a model I get a good deal of pleasure. I wish you a fun painting session @malefactus.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      A large mini ragepainted sloppyfast in under an hour just to blow off some steam and get it off the tray it has been standing around for ages on.
      Well, large mini I say. Compared to most other dragons of the Bones kickstarters, this one is rather smallish.
      However, back in the day when heavy metal was king, this mini would be considered a large miniature of a dragon.

pics below the clicks

• By Brianuk
      Have painted up the free mini for this month. Lots of character, but not too much detail. Went for a 'goody' colour scheme. 

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      We're starting a new 5th Ed D&D campaign in a couple weeks.  I decided I might play a rogue, so I wandered down to the LFGS at lunch and looked at what was there (because I obviously have NO miniatures already I could use).
      Spotted the Tabaxi Rogue female pack from WizKids (I like the sculpts and poses of the female figs more than the male ones) so that's going to be my next character.

Cool fig, primer isn't too bad.  Some nasty mold lines but I only have a week to paint this so I'm not messing with them.  Maybe after I'll clean up the "advanced" version and do a better job on her.

And after some time fiddling with colours.

Well, that looks a mess.  Just figuring out colours.
      Skin base is MSP Alien Flesh.  Cloth is MSPB Succubus Kiss. Had AV Model Air Black handy so used that to start base coating metals.  And leather is MSP Leather Brown.  Still not sure on the leather but I'll give it some time to think about it and maybe try a wash on it.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some group picture of my Player Character and a NPC in our D&D games. All Reaper Miniatures models; 03492, Autumn Bronzeleaf Elf Wizard sculpted by Jeff Grace. Converted 77038, Hell Hound sculpted by Ben Siens. 02771, Lorus Hightower sculpted by Sandra Garrity. The elf wizard is one of my player characters, she's a wood elf druidess and I called her Kiarah Amanodel aka Moonflower. Her riding dog Khan was converted from a Hell Hound. And, Firecracker will be an important non-playing character in an opcoming campaign.

I hope you enjoy, comments and critiques are welcome.

• By Metalchaos
      I took this picture last night while I was fooling around with recently painted models. It's firecracker time! 02771, Lorus Firecracker sculpted by Sandra Garrity vs. 89031, Whispering Tyrant sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The 77531, Graveyard Fence Posts are also from Reaper and were sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. The skull I added on the post is from the 02611 Skulls of 8 races package sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 3 Anonymous, 215 Guests (See full list)