• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GodOfCheese
      I loved this sculpt from the moment I saw it. I absolutely could not wait to paint it. But I was intimidated by it for a variety of reasons. I didn't like most of the color schemes I initially chose, and repainted him several times. I wanted a decent base for him (I greatly regret not rebasing Cthulhu, for example), etc. etc.  

But then things just kind of came together and I painted the beastie a little bit at a time over the past few days... and I'm really happy with the outcome!

C&C appreciated -- this guy was unexpectedly challenging for me, so there's probably oppo for improvement here. :-)

• By Froggie44
      Frost Giant King and Queen. C&C welcome.

• By Froggie44
      Frost Giant Court - King, Queen, and Guards are from earlier KS (I believe), Rangers are add-ons from Bones 4. C&C welcome. Will post close-ups of rest tomorrow.

• By Darcstaar
      Since I’m wrapping up Deladrin, here is the next in the queue.  Devona, Female Wizard.  She’s a curious wizard with plate mail leggings, a chain mail skirt, and a staff that looks more like a spear.  Also, is her torso adorned with a breastplate?  Or is it part of her dress?  And what’s up with the scalloped things on her back?

Not sure what I’m going to do with her.  I hope you enjoy the process of discovery tagging along with me.  The one thing I have decided is to try to give her more of an East Indian skin tone.

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum friends, wanna share with ya'll my most recent painted mini. We have a lot of time atm to hobby hard! :D
      Tryed new tecnics on this bad boy (well new for me) like loaded brush, mixing colors right on the mini etc. Took me way less that layering and glazing, obvious the quality is lower, but still good IMHO.
      The palette of choice is the most natural possible, lot of oranges and browns, but also some punchy color like the blue of the hairs and a bit of red.
      Also used some dry pigments on the base... not good result, but still accetable for tabletop.

Any C&C is welcome, let me know if you like it.
      Thanks for watching :)
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)