I've seen similar barricades on here before, so I decided to try my hand at building a firing position. This isn't much more than a proof of concept build, but with popsicle sticks, a squared dowel, and some cheap craft paint this is what I came up with.20180914_004401.thumb.jpg.89542e21cf4b2d60e12734f2c78c0604.jpg20180914_004414.thumb.jpg.ef70388bd66a2769c12a56c1a45999be.jpg20180914_004429.thumb.jpg.eb7b924a4dc64affb4a04a3fd2a761a6.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm going to just build a few more exactly like this or if I'm going to use some nicer materials. This did however prove the concept, showed me what I could build cheaply, and helped me find a use for my craft paint. 

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jaws
      I am going to start a larger competition entry, and thought I'd make this WIP thread to help me keep a red line on the project. 

The task is to recreate a cover of a book or album. 

Nothing to post yet, except the cover which will be my inspiration for the entry. I have had it in my mind for a while, and this comp gave me an excuse to begin. 
      Bits have been ordered, and work will commence once they arrive. :) Maybe a little sooner. ^^ As there are some things I can do right away. 

• By Arc 724
      So here is the idea: 

I'm looking for miniatures that are "taking cover" or "cowering in fear." They will be added into terrain pieces/scatter pieces for games. I am look for all genre's. Sci-fi-, modern and fantasy are to top 3 but any kind of miniature would be appreciated. I can always convert them if i need to.

Key Words:
      Cover Hiding Take Cover Shelter Cower  
      On the note of conversion I thought about those mix and match plastic pieces too - Frostgrave spur came to mind. I have seen web sites that sell off just certain bits.

Here are two suggestions from a Forumite. I like these and it is a jumping off point. 

So here is the idea: 

I'm looking for miniatures that are "Taking Cover" or cowering in fear. They will be added into terrain pieces/ scatter pieces for games. I am look for all genre's. Sci-fi-, modern and fantasy are to top 3 but any kind of miniature would be appreciated. I can always convert them if i need to. 

On the note of conversion I thought about those mix and match plastic pieces too. I have seen web sites that sell off just certain bits. 

Please post if you know of anything that fits this category. I would really appreciate it.

Figure Finder Catalog:
      Part 1: Styx: Master of Shadows
      Part 2: Jabba Mod/Gang Boss
      Part 3: TAKE COVER!
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 213 Guests (See full list)