aku-chan

Farris - The Blacksmith Knight

She is a BEAUTY. You have a flair for steampunky creations AND a WONDERFUL way with brush & palette. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Mash, a player for the Brewers Guild in the game of Guild Ball.
      A raging force of nature on the pitch and a gentle giant off it, Mash was the calming presence to his wife's fiery temper.
      However, recent internal strife at the Brewers Guild left them weakened and disorganised, something their rivals were quick to take advantage of, resulting in Mash being killed by an old enemy of the Guild.

Another mini I'm pleased with. His skin went a little wonky but I think the rest of him turned out okay.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Ballista, a Captain of the Engineers Guild team in the game of Guildball.
      A former siege engine designer and the father of robotics, his refusal to play Guild politics saw him fall out of favour and lose his Captaincy to Pin-Vice.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, even if he came rather close to being over-detailed even for me.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Maledrakh
      B4Core #20:

Hm. I seem to have merely blocked the cocks. Need some smooth gradient work maybe.
      I belive this to be a new, digital sculpt for the Bones 4 KS.

Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      Sculpted by ??
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm round lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

Arnold is a bit on the short side, isn't he? Or is that perhaps Brienne the Beauty's taller sister?

I have cut off the integral bases,  as I like them all to have similar base styles, and the Bones bases are all over the place.. Even though some of the newer oval ones are nice, in the end they just had to go.

• Who's Online   34 Members, 1 Anonymous, 237 Guests (See full list)