Jump to content

Highlander

ReaperCon 2019 -- Classes I Would Take

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Ludo said:

I feel like the "Painting Gigantic Things" could be turned into a 45 minute Q&A with people who survived the 0 brush challenge. Could do like a ComiCon panel and sit on the main stage and use the PA system.. Those of us that can transport minis can bring them those that can't can bring digital photos that could be put on the screens. Stream it on Twitch 

I think I had mentioned it before, but I would love to see more events 'on the main stage'.  I know they did the streamed interviews, but some odd snd ends big(er) presentations scheduled throughout the whole weekend would be fun.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Marineal said:

Can't search on mobile to see if it's been said (might be an ID10T error, unsure), but I'd love an exotic/ advanced eyes class. Like dragons, frogs, monsters, etc. 

 

Dang, I could totally teach that.  I'm quite good at that.  Unfortunately, I didn't see this until after I submitted my class list.  If no one does it this year, I'll create this as a new one for next year.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

 

Dang, I could totally teach that.  I'm quite good at that.  Unfortunately, I didn't see this until after I submitted my class list.  If no one does it this year, I'll create this as a new one for next year.

 

Or, we abscond with you, ply you with beverage, and coax the knowledge out of you. All friendly like.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

 

Dang, I could totally teach that.  I'm quite good at that.  Unfortunately, I didn't see this until after I submitted my class list.  If no one does it this year, I'll create this as a new one for next year.

Sorry, little late to the party.... This whole, "mobile-get-into-everything-baby" is some busy work! On the plus side, he is gonna come join us for a day or two at Reapercon! 

4 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

 

Or, we abscond with you, ply you with beverage, and coax the knowledge out of you. All friendly like.

Yes. I like this plan. All friendly like. :rolleyes:

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

 

Or, we abscond with you, ply you with beverage, and coax the knowledge out of you. All friendly like.

 

I'm down for that.

 

58 minutes ago, Marineal said:

Sorry, little late to the party.... This whole, "mobile-get-into-everything-baby" is some busy work! On the plus side, he is gonna come join us for a day or two at Reapercon! 

Yes. I like this plan. All friendly like. :rolleyes:

 

Whoo, baby!!!!!

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×