Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

77427, Vermin Centipede

There is something about centipedes/millipedes that is really disturbing, AND you have captured that creepy feeling WONDERFULLY...GREAT brushwork & palette. VERY WELL DONE! 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I completed this one last night. 02181, Sirithis the Succubus sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is a Dark Heaven Legends model. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint and mounted her on a 40 mm round base sku: 74033. Censored for the younger audience. Uncensored version of the pictures can be found on my blog or FB page.

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild - Oni Grunt
      3D Printed on Elegoo Mars.

Part of my Asian themed project -Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

• By 72moonglum
      So some times you just done get things finished with the deadline you have imposed on yourself and this elf was one of those self-imposed deadlines. I wanted to have her done by Christmas, but just got too busy with other miniatures and other things.  I got this figure if I recall last Christmas when I won her with some others on a Reaper Christmas Giveaway on Twitch.  

Here she is:

Always thought she was a cute little figure.  The other ones I want but they haven't sold them for a few Christmasses now are the two elves, naughty and nice.  But one of these days I'm sure they will pop up again.

Anyhoos, enjoy, happy belated Christmas and New Year!

• By Maledrakh
      From the first Bones kickstarter:

I am diving into some more of the white-undercoated Bones 1 models that are cluttering up my Drawers of Doom, models that for some reason or other have been stuck in limbo never to get to painted-heaven. These Bones are mainly painted with Contrast Paints for speed.

This is 77119 Sinessa, Hellborn Sorceress.

It was part of the "Bedevilled" subset of the Bones 1 Core set.

Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. 25mm base.

The Skin is Flesh Tearers Red Contrast with a careful drybrush of thinned Citadel Wazdakka Red Layer on. The Gold is Vallejo Necro Gold and old Chestnut Ink.
    • By Darcstaar
      Well, while I let Devona dry, I’ll switch gears to a mini off the shelf of waiting...

The plan is for an ice ogre, with blue-gray skin.
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)