I cut out the squares, they're more or less 3x3". Then cut the rectangle. Also cut out the letters for the title bit. Hoping they're a good size because I used the largest size font that Google docs had. Haven't touched the numbers yet, they may be too large for how I want to use them. Also haven't decided on whether or not to use the apostrophe I printed.

0917181926.thumb.jpg.0a3bc7b237266921637516d74dfc4c73.jpg0917181926a.thumb.jpg.84f158eb11fdae2495346d7b5226372e.jpg0917181927.thumb.jpg.2f28e4be9461de2b494adbcbac9730fd.jpg

• Like 12

I think I need different scissors. This is more or less how I'm going to lay out the numbers. Cutting fabric later so I can start attaching things.

0918181426.thumb.jpg.c24ec5e4034f5616e226b8631e79dd14.jpg

• Like 9

Have started seeing along the edges of the pockets. Which apparently look like flaps of skin... Also, at this rate I might be doing this for 7 hours (we did the math).

JPEG_20180920_085359.thumb.jpg.ffc413b99233701ae76490e7f93efad1.jpg

Edited by SparrowMarie
  • Like 7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SparrowMarie
      I turned 30 a month ago. I celebrated it by having a game day and dressing up like an elf and going into the woods nearby-ish and do fun photos. We had fun with faerie lights. These are my favorites. Spoiled for possibly large photos.

I'll post my (hopefully) public FB album to see all of them when they are up on there.

• By Maledrakh
      AUGH! The Great Pumpkin Came!

This was my entry in a painting league at another  miniatures forum.

In reference to the longstanding Peanuts theme of Linus sitting alone in the Pumpkin Patch waiting for the Great Pumpkin to come bringing gifts, Santa Claus-style.

It's a pity for him that Halloween is all about the scary...and the Great Pumpkin probably is not a very nice being.

The miniatures are all by Reaper, the fences are from Mantic's Kings of War Vanguard terrain. I found the simplicity of the fences really helped to sell the story here. As one of the commenters in the LPL-post stated: "Less is more".

Lots more pics, but yah gotsa clicks!

• By lexomatic
      Bonesylvanian and Mr & Mrs Bones and vulture. Pics to be added later.
    • By NomadZeke
      Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/84371-2019-rpchallenge-questionsannouncements/
      All the information you need should be here.

As usual, the new format holds a "hard mode" challenge!

The Last quarter of the year 2019 because real life is a bugbear sometimes.

Your challenge is: 18!

Bonus Challenge: 1!
      Fall! Paint a mini that has fallen over (for whatever reason) (Pompeii guy works for this too!)

Bonus Challenge: 2!
      This is Halloween! - Paint a mini using only colors that have black, orange, and purple in the name. You may also use the paints available from this year's ghoulie bag.

Bonus Challenge: 5!
      Festive feast - Since both US And Canada have their Thanksgiving in this time bracket - paint up a mini (figure or terrain) to have some food being presented, if you can do a drinking vessel to be painting like a full glass, even better!

Bonus Challenge: 4!
      For-lack-of-a-better-idea- December 15th is national Cat Herders' day! Paint a tabaxi, or any other mini featuring a feline. (It's a real holiday, go ahead, look it up)

Hard Mode Challenge 1!
      Jack-o-lantern's light - Paint a mini where the only source of light would be coming from inside a jack-o-lantern. Pumpkin may be part of the mini/base or sculpted

Hard Mode Challenge 2!
      Under Wraps- Paint a mini so that anything that any non-flesh (armor-weapons-cloth-etc) looks like it's patterned wrapping paper. This is assuming a humanoid figure. Dragons or such apply the same challenge to the whole body.

As always, the game is made up and the points don't matter!
    • By NyarlaBcn
      Last year I painted Reaper's Halloween Knight with - I think - some success (you can check the mini on my Insta account, @albertnyarla); so I decided to start a tradition and pay hommage to my favourite festivity this year too. 

Here I went with one of my favourite horror tropes, the Witch, with this fantastic Witch Coven by Reaper, under the "Tree of Despair" from Bones IV, with a couple hommages to good horror movies. Had to refrain myself to include even more references to avoid getting it too crowded. 
      Overall, I'm happy with the outcome. It will mean everything (if you like it) to give it a like and maybe a follow on Instagram, it really helps with motivation ^^ 

• Who's Online   20 Members, 3 Anonymous, 315 Guests (See full list)