Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

The Edge: Dawnfall v1.6

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/the-edge-dawnfall-v16?ref=discovery

About

94e5a067d565147a85848766e501be0e_origina

The Edge: Dawnfall is new miniature Board Game by Awaken Realms for 1-4 players. It was created by Michał Oracz (man behind 13 years of Neuroshima Hex and recent hit Cry Havoc) and it brings next level of competitive gameplay to the table. Fresh, exciting, pure and rewarding.

It’s a living organism with a very passionate community. It’s thousands of hours of development, hundreds of unique art pieces, over hundreds of pages of rich and unique campaigns, 7 extremely asymmetric and unique factions and finally and most importantly a fast, dynamic and very exciting skirmish game with tons of cinematic skills and turn the tide moments.

440cac63a1daf08820c84aaa35fe3444_origina

This is a second Edge the Boadgame Kicstarter, a reprint of our naive 2016 kickstarter promise of an unreasonably high amount of content that not only we still managed to reach, but even overdeliver. It’s our biggest and most ambitious project yet, it’s our favorite child, our blood tears and sweat. It’s a Beast!

12d6f02939996e05a7273f6c8d58d97a_origina
8aad061938fcff700c2094038a1a98e9_origina
5305dc612fb24feb6c227a5b2b986255_origina
11d7096552970c61fd41584c1d1abff7_origina

Edited by SamuraiJack

I'll let you know if the ever get around to shipping my resin ones from the first KS.. the original KS has been a cluster.. they've done a lot better on the other ones they have run since then.. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

I'll let you know if the ever get around to shipping my resin ones from the first KS.. the original KS has been a cluster.. they've done a lot better on the other ones they have run since then.. 

I hope you get yours soon! I had actually completely forgotten about my resin terrain until it arrived.

41 minutes ago, Gangfight said:

So, is this just a reprint of the game from the previous campaign? Doesn't look like there's anything new unless I missed it

It is my understanding that it is just a reprint of the game because the only way they could afford to produce more copies was to run another kickstarter. However, there are tidbits here and there suggesting that there will be some new content in stretch goals and I have seen that they may offer the pieces that were resin-only previously in plastic to bring the cost down.

They are well aware that they drastically over-promised on the previous campaign and very much struggled to get it done but I think in the end, delays and not anywhere near as responsive as they should be customer support aside, they did get it done. I know a lot of people were worried for quite a while that the campaign wasn't going to deliver at all, but I think they put out a really beautiful quality product that I was super happy with and mind you, I'm just talking about the miniatures because I don't play the games but I've heard that the game itself is supposed to be fantastic. If the budget allows it, I wouldn't be concerned about pledging for a few of the things that I couldn't afford in the previous campaign.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

I hope you get yours soon! I had actually completely forgotten about my resin terrain until it arrived.

Apparently my stuff got to the US on 9/17.. which was something neither my order page nor the support desk seems to know

Just now, SamuraiJack said:

Apparently my stuff got to the US on 9/17.. which was something neither my order page nor the support desk seems to know

Maybe yours got caught up in customs? Mine was just a small box with just terrain, did you have more stuff? They labeled the customs form something to the effect of "lost resin minis" which seemed like a peculiar phrase to me to put on a customs form.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why I went all-in on this - I also went all in on dark horizon - but I did.  (I blame my wife's passing.  My Mom wasn't kidding when she told me to hold off on any major financial decisions.)

I've got a Fedex tracking number, and a box I could probably store my 8 year old daughter in will arrive on Monday, it seems.  (The box that Dark Horizon came in did hold my daughter.  I have pictures.)

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Probably would be easy to unload on the Dawnfall FB group

Foo... maybe, but then I'd have to go to Facebook. :) :)

I'll give it a look before I decide.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1665755336/plinths-and-display-stands-for-figures-miniatures-and-busts

About
      Welcome to my Kickstarter!
      My name is Mark Norton, and I am working full-time as a sculptor going by the name Frozen Ninja 3D. I am designing and sculpting my own line of highly detailed figures with the hopes of bringing people together for fun hobby times.  Please visit the bottom of this page for examples of my work, and to see the quality I am trying to achieve.
      This is the fourth Kickstarter project that I have run, and the third project that features models entirely designed and sculpted by me. 
      What is being offered in this project?
      The goal of this project is to release an entire line of high quality plinths and display stands.  These plinths make any figure or bust stand out among the rest, and will make an exciting addition to any collection.   In addition, these plinths will help bring your competition entries to that next level.
      FIRST - MEDIUM SIZE PLINTHS - $12 each, or cheaper if you get a "Bundle" Pledge.
      To start the project, I am offering Medium size Plinths.  The top of the Medium plinth is approximately 35mm across, which is ideal for most miniatures, and busts look awesome on them as well.  These plinths are about 44mm Tall, with base sizes ranging from 42mm to 49mm.   Each plinth will be supplied unpainted.
      In addition to Medium Size Plinths, I have Large Size Plinths planned as stretch goals, as well as some other fun sizes.  
      I have a lot of great models planned for this project!  Here is the starting lineup (scroll down further to see the stretch goals that are planned...)
      Add-On List
      Here is a list of all of the plinths that are currently available in this Kickstarter project.  I will continue to update this list as stretch goals are reached.
      Shipping will be charged separately, please refer to the shipping chart below for rates.
      Stretch Goals
      These are the plinths that will be available once we hit certain funding levels.
      The First Stretch Goal is titled "Chains".  The Medium Plinth will be unlocked if we can reach $1,800 in funding.  It will be available as an Add-On for $12.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/m3dm/aquatic-collection-3d-printable-sculptures?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Hello everyone!
      This collection of models is all aquatic themed. There are minis, monsters, and scatter terrain. There are 12 models in the cores set, and 18 stretch goals planned. That is up to 30 models with a buy-all price of $6. Times are tough right now, so I wanted to make something affordable that is still just as awesome.
       MODEL OPTIONS 
      All models come with a no base, simple base, and decorative base option. A $10 pledge gets you all 3 versions in addition to the successfully tested resin pre-supported version.
         THE CORE SET 
                              THE STRETCH GOALS
      Every $500 is a new mini, monster, or piece of scatter terrain. All mounts will have a saddle and no saddle version. More stretch goals will be added to match the funding level. So feel free to leave comments about what else you'd like to see!

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/cmon-time-machine/description

Me personally I'm more or less done with CMON. No way I'm spending more than $1 here, but some of you might be interested or some might find the comment section entertaining.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/troublemakergames/miniatures-and-stls-from-the-technopocalypse?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Who Are Troublemaker Games?
      We  are an established wargames development company who design &  supply plastic, metal and resin miniatures for wargames retail  companies, whose sculptors also have experience doing freelance work for  other companies such as Mantic Games (for whom we sculpted, for  example, their range of 28mm scale plastic terrain kits, as well as various other plastic & resin kits).
      We  have previously run & managed eight other Crowdfunding  Campaigns,  raising a total of £84,048 to deliver plastic and metal  models for the  6mm scale wargame range, Defeat In Detail (1 2 3 4 5), our range of Plastic Wargames Terrain kits (1 2), and our 28mm scale Nuns with Laserguns! (1).
      We  have delivered all the plastic, resin, and metal kits from all seven of our own crowdfunding campaigns to our customers, and all models  (other than some Campaign Exclusive Limited Edition pieces) are now  available for retail  purchase through either Vanguard Miniatures, as  the "Defeat In Detail" and the "Troublemaker Games Plastic Terrain Kits" ranges, or the "Nuns with Laserguns!" range via our own webstore. Vanguard's own Crowdfunder (which we oversaw as Campaign Manager) has itself also been fully delivered.
      Some of our Nuns with Guns (painted) from our previous Kickstarter campaign. What We Need & What You Get
      We have several designs of Post-Technopocalypse Model kits already sculpted, but without a crowdfunding campaign it  would be too expensive for us to afford to put them into production, so  your interest and support at this stage means we can bring these designs to retail... and to your gaming tables!
      As we cross stretch goals we'll be unlocking more model kits, and hopefully adding free bonuses to existing pledges too (we've managed to include free bonus models on  every one of our Crowdfunders to date, and we'd love to continue that tradition!).
      So, this campaign contains rewards for pledging, consisting of:
      28mm Metal Model Kits STL 3d Files Download Packages All miniatures will be supplied unpainted. Scroll onwards to find out more...
      How Do Pledges Work?
      Each Scenery or Model kit in this Kickstarter campaign has a price in British Pounds (£) associated with it.
      To pledge, total up how many of each kit you'd like to pledge for, work out how many Pounds that would cost, and pledge for that total.
      For example, if you would like to pledge for:
       1x Tribal Guardswomen Infantry Squad (£20)  1x Mad Marx (£4) 2x Count Binface (£8)  1x Post-Technopocalypse Town STL Set (£10)  Total: £42
      Then you should select the "Miniatures!" reward, and should pledge £42; You will be prompted for postage and packaging in addition to your basic pledge cost. Once the campaign ends, you will be sent a questionnaire, which will ask you to confirm your chosen combination of model sets.
      If you only want STL digital file sets, select the "STL-only pledge" and pledge the appropriate amount for your chosen combination of STL sets.
      Some of the Stretch Goals that we hope to unlock during this campaign will also have Costs associated with them, whilst others will be free upgrades to existing sets.
    • By Clearman
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/unchartedrealms/uncharted-realms-lords-of-shadow

Next Kickstarter form Antimatter Games.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)