• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      I'm happy to see they've launched a 2nd KS, as I missed out on the first one.
      Here's the blurb from the Kickstarter, which is live and already funded here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/292543184/wallhalla-2/description

Hey, everyone! We're Ill Gotten Games, and we're back for another round of Wallhalla, the modular, 3d printable miniature display shelves!
      We're kicking this new series off with a Dangerous Dungeon theme that comes in two available styles:

Classic: (left) the original format found in Series 1, optimized for miniature display. Classic shelf units also include versions with recesses for standard round bases (20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, and 70mm).
       Wall Sprawl: a new, terrain-style take that lets you build vertical dungeons and play on your wall space! (It works great as a display as well, especially if you want even more of a diorama look.)
      Both of these sets are 100% compatible with one another and with any of the sets from Series 1. This campaign is for digital STL files, not finished, physical products, and you'll need access to a 3d printer to make them. All of our Wallhalla designs:
      print 100% support free and are optimized for FDM machines!
      assemble with durable, built-in slide-fit connectors, and don't require glue!
      can be configured (and reconfigured) into whatever build suits your fancy!
      are easy to paint!
    • By Grumpy Gnome
      A new Kickstarter that may otherwise go under your radar.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/star-schlock-astros/star-schlock-astroguards-miniatures?ref=project_link

Very entertaining 70’s/80’s nostalgia aesthetics.
    • By Cranky Dog
      I barely received my last campaign pledge from Midlam that already it has something that caught my interest.

Sisters of the Kraken Cult. The female counterparts of the previous "Onslaught of the Cult of the Kraken Lord" and "Cultists of the Kraken Lord". (I now have some regret of not getting it)

What's also interesting is the optional add-on of fish folk.

Brinewind is going to have some interesting neighbors.
    • By Marvin
      RPG Sidequest Decks

Ending soon. Card decks, each with a side quest. Pretty straightforward.
    • By Cygnwulf
      Been watching the previews for this on Bold's Instagram,  Some crazy cute models, this time sculpted by  Ismael Nieto.  I'm particularly fond of Bisa and Tori, the winners of the dino race, and the BatPacker is too cute.  Resin cast and STL like their last several releases.  I've picked up their STLs before and been very happy, Planning to try to swing for at least one in resin this time, though shipping from Sweden hurts.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boldminiatures/ismaels-collection

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)