Sign in to follow this  
Guildenstern

Reaper Exchange Mini

Spoilered for my Exchange partner:

80076: Blackstar Corsair Alpha

Finally got the weathering on him done, and final touches on his display/terrain piece. He's magnetised so can easily just be pulled off and used, or left there.

20180925_163950.thumb.jpg.9eae223b04b656d9650df076158f5bc3.jpg

20180925_164008.thumb.jpg.f551c9d7a80355d43467639f9e87d7dd.jpg

20180925_164040.thumb.jpg.cbe4684dce3783adbaba2331dfd2ee4a.jpg

20180925_164055.thumb.jpg.1930f9e81dd89ead5a2f0054a43420f0.jpg

• Like 21

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Generic Fighter
      So, I'm working on a miniature for my Box of Many Things exchange partner, more commonly known as a "Thinger" among those long time participants. This happens on the Twitters and you can search for it by sticking one those hashtag/pound sign/number sign thingies in front of BoxofManyThings in the search thingy there. Basically, it is like a Secret Santa type thing for geeks and nerds that happens every couple months. Sign ups for the next one should start near the end of October, if you are interested.

Anywho, my "Thinger" is interested in, among other things, Medusas. So, since I'm kind of not up to much due to a severe lack of AC at my place, I've decided to try to distract myself from the fact I am alternating between melting and immolating at this time by making a custom mini and painting it. Also, attempt to chronicle it too.

GF
    • By Maledrakh
      A more greek-inspired Minotaur than most others I have seen. So, bronze and leathers.

Theseus channeling Conan.

77501 Minotaur
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 3 KS 2015, Stoneskull expansion
      Sculpted by Chris Lewis
      Bonesium PVC.
      50mm round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com

• By Rigel
      More denizens of the post-nuclear hellscape, though they could also work well as SPACEFUTURE COMMUNISTS OF MARS ("Keep the Red Planet Red!"). Wasteland Maelee and Ivan the Mutant occupy opposite ends of the Nuclear Glow-Up spectrum. 

First, Ivan. Painted him ages ago, mostly in washes. This is another of that 3-pack of mutants from Pinnacle's "Hell on Earth" line. He has a bad case of Gnarly Arm, and those veins look like they might be infected. On the other (giant, mutated) hand, everyone likes a guy who can bicep-curl a tractor. 

Bombshell's own Wasteland Maelee, by contrast, is looking fine. Mechanic and fix-it gal of her settlement, her skills are always in demand. That colossal wrench is good for braining radioactive monsters, too, and she has the arms to swing it. 
      She's one of my most recently-finished minis and I have to say I am not displeased! Used some flesh-tone wash to give her a set of sick abs, and used 'Ardcoat for bright eyes and lip gloss. I could do a close-up of that face without shame. 

The thing under her eye is supposed to be a band-aid, I think. 

• By Rigel
      Promised more Wastelanders a while ago, and here they are! 
      On one of my Space Apes post, someone mentioned damn dirty apes getting their stinking paws off of a body. 50297, Hans, Post-Apocalyptic Survivor, seems like the sort of brick-jawed two-fisted hero who would make such a demand of a dirty ape. Look at them abs! Shirts that button are for the decadent pre-apocalyptic world! 

Yesterday was Rutger Hauer's birthday, so this guy seems appropriate. 

50283, Evie, Post-Apocalyptic Heroine, was a casualty of sudden breezes during priming. Painted a long while back, when I didn't even want to think about painting eyes. I should really Simple-Green her and start again, but since I'm both lazy and impatient we'll just say it's *very gritty and dusty* in the post-nuclear hellscape. 
      The bandage could have come out worse. 

• By Inarah
      My exchange partner this year was Fealron and one of the ideas suggested was a new enemy or villain to throw against his players.  I had this guy on hand and wondered if a giant werewolf would fit the bill: 

14030: Vasyl, Rageclaw Alpha 

While I was painting that I came across these guys and they just begged to be henchmen: 

The one in the middle I believe is an old Grenadier, the others are clix. 

Meanwhile, back at the ranch I did a little digging and discovered that Fealron has a set of DwarvenForge, so I felt compelled to paint these as a gift.  It's all molded from Hirst Arts molds (except the barrel mimic).  I hope they provide hours of fun play. 

• Who's Online   50 Members, 3 Anonymous, 195 Guests (See full list)