Sign in to follow this  
EvilJames

Goblin Wizard and apprentice for Frostgrave (GCT Xi-Han GCTBSW028 and 14123 Lunk)

2 hours ago, Rigel said:

Is that conical straw hat painted, or crafted? It looks fantastic either way!

Thank you. It's painted. I actually spent quite a bit of time on trying to get the color right.The sculpt for this guy is great.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      I realised that I had so many Frostgrave soldiers painted up that i had quite a big army for games like Saga, Warlords of Erehwon, Or even Kings of War. Am going to have a war machine with Frostgrave soldier crew, and these lancers /light cavalry. 

These are the Frostgrave females, mainly, mixed with the legs and horses from Gripping Beast's Arab heavy cavalry. I cut the FG minis in half with a razor saw at the belt line and they fit  the bodies perfectly. There is a Victrix cloak in there and the armoured rider has Oathmark elf arms, but essentially everything else (including the bits and pieces of luggage stuck to the horses) is from the Frostgrave females sprue. 

I will probably do a black wash on the riders (not the horses) and a couple of highlights. 

I need to do a snow effect base and then make up 5 more. The idea is to have a 50/50 male female unit but keep the light armour/wrapped up look. 

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, slowpainter is back  this time I was a bit faster, prolly 'cause this mini was really easy to paint.
      For obvious reason the palette of my choice is cold. Used various tones of blues trying to make contrast and not stay monochrome. A bit of gold and some rusty metal and she is done.

Every c&c is more than welcome, let me know if you like her :)
      Thanks
    • By HonorableLordKentaur
      just wishing to put this out there, but what are the chances of warlord coming back, hopefully with the success of bones reaper can really hammer our full fledged army boxes. i only ask this as warlord was my very FIRST miniatures game and heck it was the first miniatures i ever bought and wish to see it again even if its just bones army sets or something. maybe even a third edition possibly. 

i mean am i alone in wanting warlord back? 
    • By Lidless Eye
      Kislev lives on in our hearts forever. 

I've continued my theme of building the Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago Crew with a Steppes feel.  The majority of these are built using bodies and arms from the Crew kit, with some Empire/Mordheim heads and other outsourced bits.

The last batch wound up being more generic Pirate types.

• By EvilJames
      So finally got around to taking my pictures of my minis from Gencon. I took a bronze for Rumscratch.

I was fairly happy with his little beach there, even if the water doesn't show well on camera.

My elf sailor was also entered, but not judged, since they only judge one of your entries per catagory.

He doesn't look very friendly. He was supposed to though.

I did a Wyrd miniatures speed paint of the Immolated Rhino.

I didn't know anything about this guy other than it was a rhino. Didn't even know the name until just now, so I made it pink. I made it very very pink.
      wish I could have come up with something to do with the cracks in his skin. I just kind of ignored them.

this guy is a deep cuts guard. I did him up in a color theory class.

I don't think he turned out too bad considering the size of the brush I used on him.

I'll probably touch him up eventually.
      Questions, comments, concerns?
      I also took a miniature photography class and as side effect, learned what a few of the icons on my phones camera do. 
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)