3D Printable Tombstone Models Tabletop Gaming 28/32mm

SamuraiJack

• Members

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/152909942/3d-printable-tombstone-models-tabletop-gaming-28-3?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

About

I am creating Game Assets for different Game Engines like Unity3D and Unreal Engine. I love tabletop fantasy and war gaming miniature gaming. And because 3D Printing is the future of Tabletop gaming I want to help you to get an easy start in that future. Here I bring you a set of 24 Tombstone Models for your tabletop gaming. 

Tombstone Set Tombstone Set
Tombstone Set Tombstone Set
b3450ebc7fb6bf36a3c8d4531d018c20_origina
Destroyed Tombstone Set Destroyed Tombstone Set

Additional Rewards for the Graveyard Diggers

As a Graveyard Digger you will receive additional 5 Models as shown in the image.

Grave Digger additional Tombstone Set Grave Digger additional Tombstone Set

Additional Rewards for the Graveyard Keepers

As a Graveyard Digger you will receive additional 10 Models, the 5 of the Grave Diggers and exclusive Graveyard Keeper Tombstones as shown in the image.

Graveyard Keeper additional Tombstone Set Graveyard Keeper additional Tombstone Set

--- YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FILES ONLY FOR 3D PRINTING IN STL, NOT THE PHYSICAL MODELS ---

• Like 1

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Cyradis
      Scale 75 is expanding their line of artist tube paint and inks. More general colors, some more specialized inks (apparently matte ink), and fluorescent paint tubes - that actually glow under black light.
      Bonus for folks who have previously backed their Kickstarters too.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scale75/scalecolor-artist-smooth-acrylic-paints-2/description
    • By Inarah
      "During the first 48h you will get an Early Bird reward - check it out!

Due to the fact that our company is located in Poland, and our direct neighbor, Ukraine, was attacked by the Russian Federation, which caused a huge humanitarian crisis in which millions of people were forced to leave their homes, we decided that 10% of the collected money will be donated to support Ukrainian refugees. Money will be donated to an NGO. The organization we decided to support is the Polish Humanitarian Action https://www.pah.org.pl/en/- a non-governmental organization that has been helping in all crisis situations around the world for many years. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saberandblood/champions-of-the-dark-gods

• By Great Khan Artist
      First of all, I have lots of people to thank for inspiration. This particular piece, the dilapidated fort, was directly taken from a project at Onyx Workshop. My other major inspiration is Le Golem Qui Reve, a French fellow who has been doing Sandgrave for a number of years. Check out his amazing blog. (If you're going to cite sources, it's not plagerism, right?) 

This one was done using Hirst Arts Egyptian moulds: Floor tiles, sandblasted pyramid and regular walls. My go-to colours are P3 Rucksack Tan for the base, washed with GW Seraphim sepia. The bricks are done using a variety of tan and off whites available at the dollar store. The whole thing is drybrushed a cream, then flocked. I use regular plaster of paris and wood glue, with Aileen's tacky craft glue for the flocking. I use so much of the sand base I had it custom mixed at the hardware as a gallon. House paint stinks for minis, but it covers sand really well. The sand is locally collected from my yard.

To create the chipped look, I used a dull hobby knife blade and hacked at the wall. I'm very happy with how this looks and it has become my new way of making convincing ruins. The ladder is a leftover piece from an MDF kitbash. Each of the straight blocks is 1" long. The base is a piece from Charlie Foxtrot out of the UK. He's an amazing guy to purchase from. I believe it is from bases set one. I will admit I screwed up when I made it, it should be 5 inches long to accomodate a full unit for Wargods, which brings us to...

The minis are Crocodile Games. They have shields, and as part of my spring cleaning of the paint desk, they will soon receive them. The metal (or bones) mummy warriors complement this range very nicely, being comparable in size and asthetic. If you aren't fussy about duplicates, choose the bones version. The metal version seems to me like it could use a new mould --some of the detail seems shallow. 

• By Auberon
      High Kingdom Village

An entire town, if it fits the era you play in.

• By Auberon
      The Town of Grexdale - A Medieval Tabletop Town

A town.  I passed on their last one and will probably pass here as well.  IIRC the prior campaigns ended up in the late pledge section of MMF.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)