77557: Kyra & Lavarath less Kyra

Hi again, long time no post so I was thinking I will share my recent project that I make for a friend.

I had to get rid of Kyra as the rider should be male elf with axe :)

I copied the body of 77355: Count Lorenth and hands and face from 77092: Elquin, High Elf Adventurer.

IMG_20180923_213043.thumb.jpg.9389bd2ba5f1ce24743dc817dba895b2.jpgIMG_20180927_080338_1.thumb.jpg.b69b5dc2a1bbf69004bcd7e4469c7609.jpg

here is after priming and preshading

I hope you like it. 

Edited by Pampala
  • Like 13

No offense intended, but that huge, two handed ax looks silly for a mounted character. He probably couldn't wield it with out either falling off or injuring his mount.

Plus who could get by the dragon & in range of the weapon? A lance might look more appropriate, although only really useful against another mounted character.

• Like 2

I couldn't agree more, after all, lance is what was Kira wielding :) But it is what the player wants, so that's what he gets :) His dark elf character is a super strong, heavy armour wearing, axe wielding, dragon riding, dragon slayer wannabe. However he did not encounter a living dragon as far as I know nor had he mounted one. But that gives me a plenty of time to finish this miniature :)

• Like 4
On 10/7/2018 at 12:03 PM, Pampala said:

I couldn't agree more, after all, lance is what was Kira wielding :) But it is what the player wants, so that's what he gets :) His dark elf character is a super strong, heavy armour wearing, axe wielding, dragon riding, dragon slayer wannabe. However he did not encounter a living dragon as far as I know nor had he mounted one. But that gives me a plenty of time to finish this miniature :)

I used to do customized miniatures for my friend's RPG campaigns. Some of the PCs ideas were really inane. SO I can identify.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3
  • 2 months later...