Clearman

Scale75 - The Chronicles of Run

I'm going with:

Lisbeth

Irina

I've got €25.00 left to spend, but the painting book + shipping only saves me $3 over just ordering it from the US store before the 10% discount, so I'm considering either adding 2 32mm minis, 1 75mm mini or the Loreen bust + arm

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

I'm going with:

Lisbeth

Irina

I've got €25.00 left to spend, but the painting book + shipping only saves me $3 over just ordering it from the US store before the 10% discount, so I'm considering either adding 2 32mm minis, 1 75mm mini or the Loreen bust + arm

I went with Aruk'ka, Lisbeth, Loreen (+arm), Jynz & Zhoor.  I was going to get the badges for them, but seeing the extra charges for shipping I changed my mind.

• Like 4

I picked the Keera and Lisbeth busts for my 'Blind Justive' level, and added the Loreen bust in Backerkit, so I'm all set to wait for some awesome females. ;-)

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Mckenna35 said:

I was going to get the badges for them, but seeing the extra charges for shipping I changed my mind.

Adding three badges didnt charge me any shipping.. 

• Confused 2

They had a glitch on that part late last night. However, I thought that there would be an option for the 8 35mm ones as an addon... that doesn't seem to be the case, unless individual. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Adding three badges didnt charge me any shipping.. 

I had five picked, then deleted them one by one.  As soon as I took the last one out, the shipping charge went away.  Weird...

• Like 1

Europe to US.. if I order it from the US store it ships Priority for that price.. if I order it directly from their Europe store it ships for 5.25.. they have said they are shipping by region (US & canada) rather than country and weight with the KS, but unless Canada costs 3x as much to ship it doesn't make sense

Hello, we've discovered the reason for the price difference.

In our website we have shipping by country and we assign a specific fee for each country and each sum of weight.

In the case of Bakerkit we have 3 unified areas: the entire EU, USA and CANADA, and REST OF THE WORLD. We have made an average shipping cost between the most expensive country and the cheapest country with some summary weight tables. WE HAVE NOT DIFFERENTIATED BY COUNTRIES, BUT BY ZONES.

In this way, some countries may be affected negatively and others benefit because of this. That's the case of UK.

There is no other hidden reason, nor are we trying to rip anyone off as you suggested in previous comments.

Thank you.

I can add 2 bust bases and a medallion without adding any shipping charges.. weird.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

So when you attempt to do an actual check out on their page, the €5.25 quote changes to €15.80 for the us and €16.00 for canada..  i'm guessing people are just looking at the quote in the cart

• Like 1

Man, there are a lot of things I'd like to add, but with holiday gift buying in full swing, I just went with one bust, Thaal.

Gonna have to save up a bit before putting that coupon code to work.

• Like 1

Rewards received today.

Tangential to the conversation on tariffs on-going in another thread, I am amused that the customs declaration has the contents listed as "Souvenirs"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Rewards received today.

Tangential to the conversation on tariffs on-going in another thread, I am amused that the customs declaration has the contents listed as "Souvenirs"

Glad to hear that you got yours! Since it is coming from Spain, I wonder if it'll get to Canada in similar time as the US. I'll see soon! 

In the meantime... pics? 

I only backed for two, so essentially I was in for the bottle opener and stickers.

Sorry for the glare

20190514_150606.thumb.jpg.58d44558988da303239d254c8778fadf.jpg

• Like 2

Mine came in a while back; I only got one. I might have to pick up a couple of others, but succubus-girl is cute and I like the miniatures I also got. 

The rest .. I'm not really impressed with the coasters, but the stickers and the bottle opener are alright. ^^;

• Like 2