Clearman

Scale75 - The Chronicles of Run

This one is probably going to hurt. The prices for that size bust are quite reasonable by comparison to their competitors.

In for four.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

They're being lame on the exclusives, but meh. Figures are gorgeous. Cost though.... *pouts*

Pretty sure this is what they charged for the Naughty Gears busts as well?  I've slept since that one so I could be wrong....

• Haha 1

Oh, the cost is reasonable. Still is money spent. It is same as it was for Heroes of the Fallen Frontiers too. I'll probably end up going in... but not today, even if it means missing a discount code (discount code = me spending more than that later). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You guys had me worried because I thought the price was quite reasonable.  Especially with free shipping.  Also looks like there is a potential to add a couple free figures through the SGs. 

1 minute ago, NecroMancer said:

You guys had me worried because I thought the price was quite reasonable.  Especially with free shipping.  Also looks like there is a potential to add a couple free figures through the SGs. 

It is. Fling money like its raining green ::P:

• Haha 4

I'm in for 1 right now, probably will move up to 2 but I just have to figure out which ones I want.

Sounds like they will add some paint add-on options in the PM.

Edited by NecroMancer

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

Oh yeah, they're definitely reasonably priced, it's just... Having the money, lol

Edit: how large are the busts anyways?  I didn't see mention of sizing other than 1:12 scale. 

Edited by WhiteWulfe

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

I'm in for 1 right now, probably will move up to 2 but I just have to figure out which ones I want.

Sounds like they will add some paint add-on options in the PM.

Just be aware that they HAVE charged shipping for paint in the previous Kickstarters.

15 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Oh yeah, they're definitely reasonably priced, it's just... Having the money, lol

Edit: how large are the busts anyways?  I didn't see mention of sizing other than 1:12 scale. 

Here's a pic with the Greebo YUGE Grandma Wolf bust, a Young Miniatures 1/10 one, and then a Scale 75 from the Naughty Gears KS:

29103720177_ef208cd593_n.jpgGreebo Scale_02 by Mckenna35, on Flickr

Each square = 1"/25mm

Edited by Mckenna35
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Mckenna35 said:

Each square = 1"/25mm

Ah, many thanks for the size comparison.  Just over 2" eh?  I'll have to think whether I'm wanting to get into busts or not. ^_^

Thanks for the size comparison! 

• Like 2

Just now, WhiteWulfe said:

Ah, many thanks for the size comparison.  Just over 2" eh?  I'll have to think whether I'm wanting to get into busts or not. ^_^

Thanks for the size comparison! 

You're welcome!

I got the notice this went live just as I was walking onto a plane.  Logged in and backed for 1 bust.  Now to go sort through everything to see if I want to change that. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I got the notice this went live just as I was walking onto a plane.  Logged in and backed for 1 bust.  Now to go sort through everything to see if I want to change that. 

This is where I am at.  If I do increase my pledge though it will be for 4 busts, it's like buy 3 get 1 free plus a few free 35mm figures.  

• Like 2

I really like the archer. I may have to back this one. The "Grudge" bust I have half-painted is lonely & needs company. ::D:

• Like 3

I'm very tempted but cautious. According to the FAQ everything will be in resin. Most of the 35mm figures and 75mm figs already exist in metal. The plastic versions of the 75mm figures that they produced for Duel Fighters were in plastic but with weapons & shields in metal.

I'd love it to all be in resin. I don't mind if some elements will be in metal. I just don't want backers to be disappointed later if it turns out that some things won't be in the material that's promised.

My assumption is that the new stuff (busts) will be in resin, while the already existing figures will be in metal. I actually hadn't seen the mention that everything would be resin.