Sign in to follow this  
Clearman

Scale75 - The Chronicles of Run

37 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

400 Euros away from the Thaal bust.. hoping we hit 70 for the free painting guide..  upped my pledge to 2 busts.. definitely getting Lisbeth, but need to decide on Irina or Loreen

Yeah I really wanted the 75K but that's not going to happen.  So I would love to get to 70K for the pant shakers and PDF.  I think its a great SG

• Like 2

Looks like the Thaal bust is likely going to be unlocked. Honestly, that's the best result for the company. The last two SGs that are likely not going to be hit are the freebies - more pressure on their side. Unlocking busts is an assurance that the non-exclusives will make it to their store though. I'm still happy with the freebies as-is, more would be great, but they didn't make the decision for me. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Looks like the Thaal bust is likely going to be unlocked. Honestly, that's the best result for the company. The last two SGs that are likely not going to be hit are the freebies - more pressure on their side. Unlocking busts is an assurance that the non-exclusives will make it to their store though. I'm still happy with the freebies as-is, more would be great, but they didn't make the decision for me. 

I've still got my fingers crossed!  I think the 70K goal is still way getable

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

I've still got my fingers crossed!  I think the 70K goal is still way getable

Maybe. But I think we're likely stopping at 67.5k as the final SG. The west coast is hitting bed time soon. Not sure how the Asian market is on this. Europe will get a very short time during breakfast. I'd be thrilled if we hit more, but I don't have any hopes for it either. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Maybe. But I think we're likely stopping at 67.5k as the final SG. The west coast is hitting bed time soon. Not sure how the Asian market is on this. Europe will get a very short time during breakfast. I'd be thrilled if we hit more, but I don't have any hopes for it either. 

With 2 hours left we are 1300 Euros short of the free bust!

• Like 1

I'm not sure which one I want. I hadn't thought that far ahead! Kinda thinking either Keynan or Keera, since they won't be around afterward. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

Not loving the change for Irina version 2.  Especially since I pledged just for that one piece.  What's the point in making a bust have the identical pose as the full figure???

Well, all the comments they were seeing were from people whining that the bust didn't match the figure, so they changed it.  If you really don't like it, you still have time to cancel your pledge.

I'd actually reduced my pledge from 2 to 1 bust, to try and be responsible, but now that the free one unlocked I went back and upgraded to BOOM!  Average cost of 24 Euros a bust is too tempting to pass on!  Sigh...  Ah well, tomorrows my birthday, so I'm just getting something for myself!

• Like 5

Irina was changed due to comments. I prefer the more open look - the original was really cramped and tense, and at least I think it would be less cool to paint because a lot of painted areas would be fully hidden. 

I will say that I wish that the pose wasn't fully sword-point down. I was hoping for the elbows just unbent a bit to open it up. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Mckenna35 said:

Well, all the comments they were seeing were from people whining that the bust didn't match the figure, so they changed it.  If you really don't like it, you still have time to cancel your pledge.

I'd actually reduced my pledge from 2 to 1 bust, to try and be responsible, but now that the free one unlocked I went back and upgraded to BOOM!  Average cost of 24 Euros a bust is too tempting to pass on!  Sigh...  Ah well, tomorrows my birthday, so I'm just getting something for myself!

Yeah it is a great deal!  I look at it as basically you buy 3 and get 2 free and a bunch of extra goodies on top of that!  Is it weird that I am super excited for the paint shakers?

As of now I am definitely getting Thaal, Zhoor, and Aruh'Ka.  For the last 2 I am torn between Loreen, Keynan, Lisbeth, and Broin.  Although I think I am only interested in Loreen because she is bigger than the rest which for some reason makes me feel that I should get her.

Edited by NecroMancer

Lisbeth is the limited one, and she's awesome. Loreen and Broin will be around in the store. I am curious if Loreen will have a price increase compared to the others in the shop though, since her wings make her much bigger than the others overall. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Irina was changed due to comments. I prefer the more open look - the original was really cramped and tense, and at least I think it would be less cool to paint because a lot of painted areas would be fully hidden. 

I will say that I wish that the pose wasn't fully sword-point down. I was hoping for the elbows just unbent a bit to open it up. 

I think we agree that a bit of a middle ground would be ideal.  Opened up a bit, but not as much as they did.  The pose makes sense when there's legs there to balance things, but with a bust the focus is supposed to be on the face.  

Meh, I mean I like some of the other busts, but I don't really want to spend the cash on a bust I don't love when there are retail ones I like better.  

EDIT:  Downgraded my pledge to the 1 Euro level.  I might get stung with shipping costs, but I feel more responsible about my financial choices.  

Edited by LittleBluberry
  • Like 2

I'm currently looking at Aruh'ka, Lisbeth, Loreen, Jynz and Zhoor.  Things may change by the time the PM actually shows up and we see full renders.

• Like 1