• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nameless
      I painted this GW's Lord of Plagues as a hero for my Swampstalkers. He is now the Swamp Drinker, one of the Reapers  (the unit I showed recently).

And this Morphus from the (unfortunately) defunct Enigma Models was actually painted few years ago. I found him in my display cabinet and though he would make for a nice Swamp Hunter, another hero for my army.  So, here he is, with just a new base 

• By Nameless
      I bought these 16 converted nurgle warriors for my Swampstalkers army and added two Reaper minis (battleguard golem 77169 and Anval Thricedamned, Evil Warrior 77055) to get 3 bases with 6 warriors each.

• By Nameless
      This is some variant of the Great Unclean One, called Rotigus. I will use it as Terror in my Swamptalkers. He's a big... fellow… 

• By Nameless
      Another unit for my Swampstalkers  I was looking for a suitable alternative for Scarecrows, the cheapest zombie-like unit in my army. These goblins from the Hobbit game looked like a good choice - gnarly, twisted bodies with some wounds, smaller in size than plaguebearers I used for a slightly stronger unit of blood worms (my other infantry unit). And I got them very cheap, second-hand - they already came primed white to me, which saved some time. Lots of different washes, picked some details (mainly eyes and wounds/warts - both with GW blood effect). Swampy base of course, as this is the main theme for my army. Cut some of the models legs off to create an effect of them rising from the mud.

• By Nameless
      I will use these GW Plaguebearers as Blood Worms in my Kings of War army. As with nurglings earlier, I painted lots of different skin tones to get some variety within the unit, hoping they still work well together. Table-top painting, not caring much about all the details or super quality.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 2 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)