Sign in to follow this  
Reaper Ron

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers for October 2018: Adrasteia Winterthorn, Vampiress

Cool figure, I was not expecting a classic styled vampire based off the previous Dungeon Dwellers offerings. Oddly though, when I placed my order a few minutes ago, the confirmation screen said nothing about Adrasteia Winterthorn or a Ghoulie Bag, even though it was more than a bit over $40. Hopefully they show up too, though there's plenty more minis I can buy if I need to make another order! :lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DavePgh said:

Cool figure, I was not expecting a classic styled vampire based off the previous Dungeon Dwellers offerings. Oddly though, when I placed my order a few minutes ago, the confirmation screen said nothing about Adrasteia Winterthorn or a Ghoulie Bag, even though it was more than a bit over $40. Hopefully they show up too, though there's plenty more minis I can buy if I need to make another order! :lol:

Not yet October, depending on time zone. Might have hit the tail end of kobold dungeon dwellers? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DavePgh said:

Was it $40 before the $1 handling fee?  Some people get caught by that little bit, and don't get the "your order qualifies for 1x FREE Dungeon Dweller miniature" added onto the SKU list (usually its the last item listed) due to such, since it has to be $40 before the handling fee is added in. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Was it $40 before the $1 handling fee?  Some people get caught by that little bit, and don't get the "your order qualifies for 1x FREE Dungeon Dweller miniature" added onto the SKU list (usually its the last item listed) due to such, since it has to be $40 before the handling fee is added in. 

Your timing may also have been early.  I believe these promos are tied to the time/date at Reaper HQ, which is US Central Daylight Standard right now.  (GMT -5)

If you go to Account Details and look at Order History, the Dungeon Dwellers should show there if included.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DavePgh said:

Oddly though, when I placed my order a few minutes ago, the confirmation screen said nothing about Adrasteia Winterthorn or a Ghoulie Bag, even though it was more than a bit over $40. 

1) Time Zones:  Reaper is in the Central Time Zone.  If you are not waiting for our calendar to change, you will encounter the previous month promo.

2) Glitches: That first day change over has had glitches in past months.  It has been good for a while, but if any errors on our end in the code, the first day gets hit with these.

3) Work Load: Mondays are the busiest fulfillment days.  If we make any errors, they are most likely to occur on Mon & Tues due to work load.

BEST ADVICE:  Order in the MIDDLE of the Week (Tues/Wed/Thurs) on at least the second day of the month, in the middle of the day (around noon).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

1) Time Zones:  Reaper is in the Central Time Zone.  If you are not waiting for our calendar to change, you will encounter the previous month promo.

2) Glitches: That first day change over has had glitches in past months.  It has been good for a while, but if any errors on our end in the code, the first day gets hit with these.

3) Work Load: Mondays are the busiest fulfillment days.  If we make any errors, they are most likely to occur on Mon & Tues due to work load.

BEST ADVICE:  Order in the MIDDLE of the Week (Tues/Wed/Thurs) on at least the second day of the month, in the middle of the day (around noon).

And of course I read this AFTER I just placed my order lol. Oh well. I'll just have to another order later this month if the extra goodies aren't in there....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, starwarsgeek said:

And of course I read this AFTER I just placed my order lol. Oh well. I'll just have to another order later this month if the extra goodies aren't in there....

You could always drop reaper a note asking them to update the free one.. 

Assuming their awesome packaging folks haven't already shipped it out

• Like 1

So has anyone gotten the vampire yet ?(or Ghoulie Bag?)... in the checkout cart, not via mail yet (LOL) Or should I just hold my breath a touch longer?

AJ

Edited by amuller33
  • Like 1

We have had coding issues today. I have been informed they are resolved.

I'm seeing both the correct Dungeon Dweller and the Ghoulie Bags now appearing on the orders as they are supposed to.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, DavePgh said:

Yup.

Had the same  problem, myself.  I ordered at 12:40am (or so), so it was definitely 10/01.  Reaper and I are in the same time zone.  So, we'll have to see if the box got everything it should have.

• Like 1

Ordered early morning ish. My order says the correct dungeon dweller, but didn't mention the ghoulish bag. We will see what arrives. XD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, strawhat said:

Yup.

Had the same  problem, myself.  I ordered at 12:40am (or so), so it was definitely 10/01.  Reaper and I are in the same time zone.  So, we'll have to see if the box got everything it should have.

I placed mine at 2:29am Eastern time so it would've definitely been October 1st (1:29am Central) & was for $72.52. We'll see if the October mini & Ghoulie Bag show up in a few days. If not, I've already got another $40 loaded into my cart :lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Ordered early morning ish. My order says the correct dungeon dweller, but didn't mention the ghoulish bag. We will see what arrives. XD

Same with mine. Dungeon Dweller was listed on my invoice but not the bag (nor the pink paint). But that might just be the way it is.

• Like 1