Sign in to follow this  
Boris Khan

14011 - the Bat Lord and a Question for you!

Great paint job!

In a very long ago game of Mordheim, I put down my newly finished possessed figure and got a lot of what is THAT?!

The other players spent a lot of energy trying to kill that model, which was good for me, because it took the attention off my actual heavy hitter.

• Like 4

Bunny rabbit. Cute, fluffy, small, not something bloody and vicious looking either.  The party was lost in a cavern system and low on health.  They could not retrace their steps because they had left some nasties behind.   So I threw them a lifeline, a literal rabbit hole with a glint of sunlight.  They wouldn't go near it, certain that it was a trap.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Bunny rabbit. Cute, fluffy, small, not something bloody and vicious looking either.  The party was lost in a cavern system and low on health.  They could not retrace their steps because they had left some nasties behind.   So I threw them a lifeline, a literal rabbit hole with a glint of sunlight.  They wouldn't go near it, certain that it was a trap.  

"That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones! "

• Like 3

I like how you paid attention to details and even painted the ungual crest. You did a wonderful job. In my case one of the monsters my gaming mate feared to most is the Ghouls. The description I made of the creature, with their long sharp claws and zombie appearance, really made them nervous to fight these undead. I didn't take any pictures of the models yet. It was very humid the day I sealed them, and the varnish made a whitish fume. I need to rework the paint before I take pictures.

• Like 3

I run a Call of Cthulhu session for Free RPG Day at my local FLGS and bring along a lot of props and such. One of them is a Great Cthulhu piggybank, about a foot tall. It's good for establishing the theme or working as a human-scale idol, but my players thought immediately it was a mini I was planning to throw at their 28mm investigators. :;,;:

I told them it wasn't *impossible,* but they would need some spectacularly poor decisions and bad rolls for it to happen.

• Haha 2