Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

Compound - The Cyborg Alchemist

DCrvEUS.jpg?1Yv0scy6.jpg

pK2k2Ij.jpgx1e7WKb.jpg

Presenting Compound (from the game Guild Ball), a collaborative experiment between the Alchemist and Engineer Guilds to see how much their combined talents could "improve" the average human Guild Baller.

Despite having some difficulties painting his skin, I just could not get the highlights on his belly to look right, I'm very pleased with the end result.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

• Like 21

You do have a flair for DELIGHTFULLY bizarre subjects. Compound is a WONDERFULLY strangeBEAUTIFULLY  painted example. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Hooper (the guy) and Quaff (the dog), members of the Brewers Guild faction in the (now, sadly defunct) game Guild Ball from Steamforged Games. Don't know much about this pair, except that Quaff is a good boy (like all doggies).

I'm not normally much of an animal painter, but I had fun working on Quaff (probably because of how quick and easy it was). Hooper had a few casting issues, but I think he turned out okay in the end.

• By Bustawolf
      Kai the Shiba Inu ranger from the Dungeons and Doggies vol. 3 set by Steamforged games. These are some of my favorite minis I may have to strip and repaint my vol 1 and 2 sets one I finish these.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Artful Dodger, part of the Dickensian faction from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Not too happy with this one, he turned out to be surprisingly difficult to paint (and even harder to photograph!), but at least he's finally done (I partially painted up his resin version a few years ago).

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Corsair, a Captain of the Fishermans Guild team in the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. Don't know much about this one, except the match where he loses his foot is the first bit of fluff in the first Guild Ball rulebook (Ox from the Butchers Guild hacks it off with a meat cleaver).

Pretty pleased with this one, but my Guild Ball stuff always turns out fairly decent for some reason.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)