Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Paint and Take show off

IMG_20180929_141751650.jpg.6ddc7149b0ff14da302f7c4fb9af58ac.jpg

IMG_20180929_140651379.jpg.44f2c89f326476f54b6a7eed7bc558c8.jpg

If you've gotten this far, thanks for looking.  We had a god time, the kids had a good time.  We're grateful for the donations that keep this going. 

IMG_20180929_125831406_BURS.jpg.a081db0895255b2607bd0854b4f9e8d6.jpg

IMG_20180929_123617457_BURS.jpg.e34f2e213fb30cc98d762849ca68d0fc.jpg

• Like 22

Paint and Takes are great! I know how much work they can be. Good on you for introducing so many to the hobby!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      My husband and I run the Paint and Take table at a local convention, Recruits.  It's held at the high school, admission is free for all area students, games are child friendly, etc.  We get really good turnout.  The paint table is free for kids of all ages, even grownup kids, and it is funded entirely with donations.  All of the figures, all of the paint, water cups, brushes, etc come from the wonderful community we have here, from the internet, and from vendors.  It's typical for me to arrive early Saturday to set up and find one or more anonymous boxes of figures or paint waiting.  A couple of years ago at Reapercon folks helped fill a box with mouslings for me to give away.  I could not do this without the support I get from the painting and gaming community. 

So here is this year's class:

(BTW, if you got stuff in your Bones3 core that you do not want, find me at Reapercon, I will see it goes to a good cause)

I apologize to anyone having trouble loading this, it seems the forum software wants to make my replies into one giant post....

• By Inarah
      Once a year my husband and I run a Paint and Take table at a local convention, Recruits.  It's held at the high school, admission is free for all area students, games are child friendly, etc.  We get a great turnout.  The paint table is free for kids of all ages, even grownup kids, and it is funded entirely with donations.  All of the figures, all of the paint, water cups, brushes, etc come from the wonderful community we have here, from the internet, and from vendors.  It's typical for me to arrive early Saturday to set up and find one or more anonymous boxes of figures or paint waiting.  A couple of years ago at Reapercon folks helped fill a box with mouslings for me to give away.  I couldn't do this without the support I get from the painting and gaming community. 

Anyway, here are a few of the less blurry photos from yesterday. I've tried to optimize them for loading, so I hope the page isn't too slow. 

• By Pingo
      Like several other people on these boards, I am a recent addition. I came here through a happy coincidence of timing which subsequently led me to Reaper's Kickstarter, but I gather for a lot of people it was the other way around. The Kickstarter, anyway, seems to have had an effect on the Reaper forums.

I'm sort of curious to know how large an effect the Kickstarter has had. Are the boards noticeably more active now than they were, say, last spring? Are there many new faces? How have things changed? Who are the old-timers, and do they mind us parvenus?

Sorry if I'm being pesty. This wasn't covered in the FAQs.
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 4 Anonymous, 77 Guests (See full list)