Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Fantasy Egyptian Scarab-men

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/splinteredlightminis/fantasy-egyptian-scarab-men?ref=discovery

About

*****Early Bird Special***** All backers who pledge at the Complete Scarab Experience level within the first 24 hours will receive a free Beast of Ammut figure.  I will keep track of the backers who pledge in the first 24 hours but please let me know if you are concerned that you did not make it.

Beast of Ammut Beast of Ammut

Welcome to Splintered Light Miniatures' 15mm fantasy Egyptian Scarab-men Kickstarter.  A few years ago we released the Sons of Horus, our first fantasy Egyptian themed army, as well as some fantasy Egyptian undead. 

Over the last few years, we have been planning a series of similarly themed armies and are having them sculpted by Faron Betchley.  Our main goal with this Kickstarter is to get the funds we need for the production molds and initial castings.  Our hope is that as we are getting the funding for production molds, we can also keep Faron sculpting new armies and mercenary units for future Kickstarter campaigns. We need your help to get this done so please pledge today!

Our plan is to have 8 packs of Scarab-men available.  Each pack of infantry will have 12 castings.  Each pack of cavalry will have 6 castings, and the monster pack will come with one complete monster.  Each pack will be $8 at retail.

8221ba6b384f5f6ea613cf468840f0eb_origina

SCAR01 Scarab Command: 3 leader poses, 3 musician poses, 3 priest poses and 3 standard poses

SCAR02 Scarab Spears: 6 of each pose

SCAR03 Scarab Khopesh: 6 of each pose

SCAR04 Scarab Archers: 6 of each pose

63bbde62e3c11ed1f25415098ad227ba_origina

SCAR05 Scarab Guard: 6 of each pose

SCAR06 Scarab Cavalry: 6 of the one pose

SCAR07 Scarab Mutant Cavalry: 6 of the one pose

SCAR08 Scarab Monstrous Beast

1a3e93de1243b2b021100e5b0f475258_origina

For this Kickstarter, I will be offering these at three pledge levels.  First, backers can choose to get one of each infantry pose and cavalry pose for $15 as a war band for skirmish games. This option will not qualify for stretch goals.

416013374d862b8e65be387991529983_origina

Second, backers can choose to get an army with enough units to make a Mighty Armies army or HOTT army.  The army will include: 1 command stand (leader, musician, standard), 1 caster stand (priest + 2 guard), 2 stands of spears (6 figures), 2 stands of khopesh (6 figures), 2 stands of archers (6 figures), 1 stand of guard (3 figures), 1 cavalry stand (3 figures), and 1 monstrous beast (1 figure).  This option will qualify for the stretch goals.

e071ecf7cd61fd6a9f715303eb8fb5d0_origina

Finally, backers can choose to get one of each of the beetle packs.  This will include packs SCAR01-08 and will give backers 60 infantry, 12 cavalry, and 1 monstrous beast.  This option will qualify for stretch goals.

a5c9dc753ddd81731c889771ece6471a_origina

Stretch Goals: As stretch goals for this Kickstarter, I will be offering Sobek Crocodile Warriors.  These will serve as mercenaries for any Egyptian themed army.